Live from Barbados on Millie 6-7-21

tallyho8

This cruise is fabulous. There are less than 800 passengers and we are being treated like royalty. No lines, lots of room, super friendly crew, great entertainment and we don’t have to wear masks. More later.

• Like 49
  • Thanks 6

1 minute ago, tallyho8 said:

This cruise is fabulous. There are less than 800 passengers and we are being treated like royalty. No lines, lots of room, super friendly crew, great entertainment and we don’t have to wear masks. More later.

Looking forward to lots of pics and updates!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tallyho8 said:

Thanks for the report.  Enjoy your cruise!

I saw the segment on GMA this morning.  Looks fabulous!  I can't wait to read a review when you return.  Have fun!  I will book with Celebrity and NCL because of their fully vaccinated mandates.    

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I’ve got a few spare moments to post. In Barbados we have to take Celebrity shore excursions and wear masks sometimes while on the excursions. In Aruba and Curaçao we can do any excursions that we want or just leave the ship on our own.

The food has been outstanding in the dining room and the buffet. They fill your plate in the buffet just as you specify and are very quick with their service. You can get your own coffee, tea, juice, etc. All the crew wear masks but not the passengers. 

At the airport and port be prepared to show your papers many times and it is so much quicker if you have everything printed out instead of trying to show things on your phone. It relieves a lot of pressure knowing that everyone has has all their vaccinations and had recent pcr tests. Everyone we have seen aboard has been very happy and we have heard no complaints so far.

I have not seen any kids on board yet and just saw 3 people so far that appear to be teenagers. Plenty of empty pool chairs and hot tubs. No lines for drinks. The internet is going at an adequate speed. We have gotten lots of freebies so far including Celebrity tote bags and a couple of ship photos and a nice photo album of the “first sailing”.

Gotta go now, the show is starting.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 5