NCL removed their 2021Alaska cruises?’ What’s happening??

Ivy86

I was just coming on here to say the same thing as I was looking at October, when you try to book it says itinerary is not available. I see New York to Bermuda is now on the search. I cannot even imagine being a travel agent through all this with so many changes happening so quickly. 

33 minutes ago, CaptainWoody said:

Did you accidentally start with the August cruise?  There are two cruises listed.  One for August only.  The other for Sept and Oct.  I'm seeing all the September options just fine.

You can see it but when you click on the cabin choices the cruise gets removed . 

34 minutes ago, CaptainWoody said:

Did you accidentally start with the August cruise?  There are two cruises listed.  One for August only.  The other for Sept and Oct.  I'm seeing all the September options just fine.

You can see it but when you click on the cabin choices the cruise gets removed . 

I am booked on a September sailing and my itinerary looks a little weird. Juneau and Icy Strait Point are missing but I believe they are switching the days around so I wonder if they’re in the process of switching the itinerary 

There’s a rumor on Twitter that Alaska sailings for 2021  are a no go 😞 someone from the Royal caribbean blog mention it . I do t know what’s going on ughhh this is so frustrating 

Just now, SSFun said:

I see August but September and October both have this across the top "Your previously chosen itinerary is no longer available. Please make another selection."

Exactly that’s what’s showing 

6 minutes ago, odie1024 said:

I was just coming on here to say the same thing as I was looking at October, when you try to book it says itinerary is not available. I see New York to Bermuda is now on the search. I cannot even imagine being a travel agent through all this with so many changes happening so quickly. 

Yea They keep making changes every week. My September itinerary it’s no longer available 

5 minutes ago, redsox1584 said:

I am booked on a September sailing and my itinerary looks a little weird. Juneau and Icy Strait Point are missing but I believe they are switching the days around so I wonder if they’re in the process of switching the itinerary 

That would make this make sense. The August itinerary was already changed. Since you can still book August, maybe they are just making changes to the Sept. & Oct. itineraries.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, redsox1584 said:

Yes I think that might be the issue. When I look at my vacation summary I have 2 different port itineraries. One itinerary (which is the one on the website which I can still see has) Juneau on Monday and Icy Straight Point on Wednesday.  But the itinerary overview has those 2 days switched. I think they are still changing things around. Last week I was ready to book when they switched to the Bliss, the cruises disappeared from the website for about 2 days. 

EF354B90-7E47-409A-8935-A5635ADE3DF6.thumb.jpeg.a6b9853575a7be844235a73b59801044.jpeg

The website is now showing the August bookings as again going to Skagway.  For those of you with August sailings, is that what your latest confirmations are showing?  If so, this would be very welcomed news (assuming that the Sept - Oct sailings are picking up the same change).

Just a guess, but they may have been waiting for approval from Canada, since the Skagway trains "technically" cross into Canada.

Edited by CaptainWoody

8 minutes ago, CaptainWoody said:

The website is now showing the August bookings as again going to Skagway.  For those of you with August sailings, is that what your latest confirmations are showing?  If so, this would be very welcomed news (assuming that the Sept - Oct sailings are picking up the same change).

Just a guess, but they may have been waiting for approval from Canada, since the Skagway trains "technically" cross into Canada.

1548704950_ScreenShot2021-06-08at8_39_38PM.png.e45735d82886aa1bc3ebe7c560527855.png

392038522_ScreenShot2021-06-08at8_41_09PM.png.e0c69006f8e186efe7351ca2046be5ae.png

Here is mine, just booked today. 

Also, was just on a chat with an NCL rep and she was able to go through the booking process to book a 9/11/21 cruise. Probably just the website being stupid as usual (I hope).

Or maybe, with all the cruise ships coming back they have to switch up port days?

44 minutes ago, CaptainWoody said:

I booked my 8/21 cruise yesterday and it goes to Skagway.   The trains won't be crossing into Canada until Canada opens up.  They will be a round trip to the boarder and back.

1 minute ago, davencl said:

I booked my 8/21 cruise yesterday and it goes to Skagway.   The trains won't be crossing into Canada until Canada opens up.  They will be a round trip to the boarder and back.

I don't believe that they are able to turn around without entering Canada.