Paradise Beach, now all inclusive?

25dbb

6 hours ago, chismrules said:

Hello, I am trying to figure out did anyone do this as a cruise excursion. I have been told that Norwegian only is allowing cruise excursions thru Oct. I'm also interested in Celebrity if anyone has any insight into them. What cruise ship were you on that let you get off on your on? So I'm assuming it is a cruise policy not Cozumel? Thanks

Paradise Beach has never been a cruise ship option from Royal.  We were on Royal - Adventure of the Seas. Last week (things are changing rapidly) vaccinated passengers could go off on this own. (All passengers over 16 were required to be vaccinated). If families were traveling with unvaccinated children, they had to book excursions through Royal. Again, this was the directive on the July 3rd sailing out of Nassau. Things are changing as they go forward. I do not have any insight as to NCL or Celebrity. 
Cozumel is requiring masks at this time in port and in transportation. 

6 hours ago, 3smithboys said:

I’ve never been here before… we’ve always gone to Mr. Sanchos… how does this compare? Also, if we get the AI, are the taco trucks included? 

I have never been to Mr. Sanchos so can’t compare. Sorry. My DIL has been to both and prefers Paradise Beach. Yes, the taco truck is included but was not yet opened. They are just getting themselves up and running. However, tacos were available on the menu and looked delicious! 

2 hours ago, cmsjab said:

I have never been to Mr. Sanchos so can’t compare. Sorry. My DIL has been to both and prefers Paradise Beach. Yes, the taco truck is included but was not yet opened. They are just getting themselves up and running. However, tacos were available on the menu and looked delicious! 

Ok, thanks so much for responding! We aren’t sailing until June, 2022, so I’m hoping things will be open and better by then! We were looking to try something different.

19 hours ago, 3smithboys said:

I’ve never been here before… we’ve always gone to Mr. Sanchos… how does this compare? Also, if we get the AI, are the taco trucks included? 

Facilities are better at Paradise Beach, AI seems slightly more expensive, water toys and sand are similar and that taco truck puts out AMAZING tacos!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nolatravelgirl said:

Is it possible to just pay as you go for kids or is there a kids all inclusive price? I can't imagine kids making is worth $44 for the AI without alcohol.

Always best to email or FB for current requirements but unlike Sanchos, Paradise didn’t have separate areas, (they only have one pool) so I imagine you just get different wrist bands.

57 minutes ago, nolatravelgirl said:

Is it possible to just pay as you go for kids or is there a kids all inclusive price? I can't imagine kids making is worth $44 for the AI without alcohol.

When the AI was introduced there was an option for teen price of $45, so I am wondering if this has just been reinterpreted as a non-alcoholic price for adults?

There was also an option for under 12 of $40. I don’t recall if everyone had to have a package if one person did.