Electronic Shareholder Benefit Submittal

42 minutes ago, cloudchaser said:

I just found the electronic shareholder benefit application webpage.  After years of scanning, copying, and faxing we finally have an easy method to submit; or at least I finally found it.  The location is: https://rclshareholderbenefit.questionpro.com/ 

Thanks for this. Do you know how long this has existed? It has to be less than 10 years.

49 minutes ago, suzycruize said:

This is awesome.  Thanks so much.  I had forgotten about the shareholder benefit.  My first cruise is this Saturday.  Hope it's not too late.

Susan

probably too late

Requests should be received in our office approximately 2-3 weeks prior to your sail date.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing this; it looks like an easy way to submit the request.

I typically email the request so I can submit a list of cruises with one request. They usually reply with an email stating it has been applied for all the cruises listed, or include any details if there are any that could not be applied.

The email address is ShareholderBenefit@rccl.com

I include an attachment with my brokerage statement and have a list of the cruises with ship, date and reservation number. 

I hope this option is helpful for those who have multiple cruises.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GODISNEY said:

Sent my request in Thursday and got confirmation today that it’s on  my account. 

+1 - I submitted ours on Monday thru this electronic submittal and received email confirmations on Wednesday - super efficient !!

45 minutes ago, ktbr11crs said:

I typically email the request so I can submit a list of cruises with one request. They usually reply with an email stating it has been applied for all the cruises listed, or include any details if there are any that could not be applied.

I include an attachment with my brokerage statement and have a list of the cruises with ship, date and reservation number. 

I just did this and got a reply that it had been posted the next day.  Not sure of the turn around time with the above electronic link as I have always just sent an email

Thanks for posting this. It reminded me to do this, and then I realized I hadn’t logged into my Morgan Stanley account in about ten years... .which lead to me being on the telephone (I hate that with a passion) for 90 minutes split into 2 calls, and a couple of transfers.  

On the upside, I didn’t have to scan my piece of paper.... However that would have been about 89 minutes faster.  

JC

7 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

On the upside, I didn’t have to scan my piece of paper.... However that would have been about 89 minutes faster.  

I now find that using a smartphone browser to access a website,then taking a screenshot of any needed website info,then emailing it to yourself is a easier and faster way to get an electronic version of something rather than printing it out and then using a scanner.

• Like 2

We are new shareholders.  Filled in form for various upcoming cruises and received replies/OBC quickly.  One rejected as original booking date was prior to June 2019 due to early booking and lift and shift. Every little bit helps. 
gail

On 6/12/2021 at 9:35 AM, kwokpot said:

I now find that using a smartphone browser to access a website,then taking a screenshot of any needed website info,then emailing it to yourself is a easier and faster way to get an electronic version of something rather than printing it out and then using a scanner.

We use the print, scan, and send electronically so I can black out all the information except our RCL stock.  Our page lists all of our holdings and some other personal information.  That is information we don't want floating around who knows where.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2021 at 10:00 AM, gfkcruiser said:

We are new shareholders.  Filled in form for various upcoming cruises and received replies/OBC quickly.  One rejected as original booking date was prior to June 2019 due to early booking and lift and shift. Every little bit helps. 
gail

why should the booking date make a difference, I would think it would be the sail date?

4 hours ago, cloudchaser said:

We use the print, scan, and send electronically so I can black out all the information except our RCL stock.  Our page lists all of our holdings and some other personal information.  That is information we don't want floating around who knows where.

And from what I read, RCI doesn't want account numbers and other personal information.  

On 6/12/2021 at 7:59 AM, ktbr11crs said:

I do the same method as yours, via email. I have submitted  up to seven cruises with one email, and usually within 48-72 hours I get an email confirmation. Very easy to do. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, cloudchaser said:

We use the print, scan, and send electronically so I can black out all the information except our RCL stock. 

You should be able to do that (block out or redact) electronically.