TEETHING PROBLEMS FOR THE NEW OWNERS AND MANAGEMENT ???

Aussie Cruise Nuts

In recent times I have been receiving emails from the UK Office of Azamara - all personalised to me including my Name, Azamara Circle  number, my loyalty points and status along with some nice cruise offers priced in GB Pounds - no doubt with UK terms and conditions that would not apply to Aussies.     

Not a big deal for me at the moment as Aussies are not allowed to travel internationally and our Federal Government are  saying that restriction may last another 12 months.      So no cruises or international travel for us for some time  😫  

Hopefully the UK email communication is  a temporary problem that will right itself soon.     Wondering if any other CC followers are having similar problems. 

Rod 

4 minutes ago, Aussie Cruise Nuts said:

In recent times I have been receiving emails from the UK Office of Azamara - all personalised to me including my Name, Azamara Circle  number, my loyalty points and status along with some nice cruise offers priced in GB Pounds - no doubt with UK terms and conditions that would not apply to Aussies.     

Not a big deal for me at the moment as Aussies are not allowed to travel internationally and our Federal Government are  saying that restriction may last another 12 months.      So no cruises or international travel for us for some time  😫  

Hopefully the UK email communication is  a temporary problem that will right itself soon.     Wondering if any other CC followers are having similar problems. 

Rod 

Unfortunately, as much as I love Azamara, they are much like most that are 'selling something' ... they will focus on the 'selling something' part and let you sort out what works where you are located ... just busness as usual ... 🤑 ...

11 minutes ago, KevintheIrishDJ said:

"Contact us" on the Azamara website.

I would go the Loyalty Ambassador route as it seems to go into a black hole otherwise . Try loyalty@azamara.com although I think Teabag might have done this  It took me ages to sort out, but eventually they did it. 

Phil  

I have tried many times to get back to the email list and failed miserably. This year in light of all the company changes I tried again and contacted loyalty@azamara.com and persevered and they eventually sorted it. Good luck 🤞🏻 

3 minutes ago, tiggertom said:

I have tried many times to get back to the email list and failed miserably. This year in light of all the company changes I tried again and contacted loyalty@azamara.com and persevered and they eventually sorted it. Good luck 🤞🏻 

My issue was they discovered multiple profiles had been set up for me. They deleted all the spurious ones and presto. I'm hoping they don't do it again. I know they started doing flyers to the cabins 'do you want to sign up' and I put them straight in the bin as I don't want to mess things up!

Phil 

21 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

My issue was they discovered multiple profiles had been set up for me. They deleted all the spurious ones and presto. I'm hoping they don't do it again. I know they started doing flyers to the cabins 'do you want to sign up' and I put them straight in the bin as I don't want to mess things up!

Phil 

You’re correct. I was on the email list and I may have inadvertently signed up twice🤦‍♀️. Anyway Sandra at Loyalty said it was to do with something “not connecting properly on the back end” so she refreshed everything and now I receive emails. 

• Like 2