Ladies, Show Me Your Cruise Shoes

21 minutes ago, Lois R said:

Everyone is different but personally, I think Jambu's are a bit too sporty for those pants. Now, maybe others would say go for it.....but to me, a Jambu is great for walking/outdoor activities. I would go for a lower wedge or even a flat........oh, the pants are VERY CUTE😃

The real challenge I am having is finding something I can wear with socks that would go okay with those pants.

11 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

The real challenge I am having is finding something I can wear with socks that would go okay with those pants.

You know they make socks that are thin.....they are trouser socks......they work well with flats.

1 hour ago, JamieLogical said:

Would you wear them with the pants I posted to dinner?

I wear them with everything.  I wore them with my little black dress to Formal night on Princess, and with dress pants to a meal at Le Bernadin (a Michelin 3-star restaurant).   There are many variations of Jambus, so there should be something you like.   I'm not one into dress sandals, from plain black to those blingy things.  

34 minutes ago, slidergirl said:

I wear them with everything.  I wore them with my little black dress to Formal night on Princess, and with dress pants to a meal at Le Bernadin (a Michelin 3-star restaurant).   There are many variations of Jambus, so there should be something you like.   I'm not one into dress sandals, from plain black to those blingy things.  

Do you have any links to the pair(s) you have?

13 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

Amazon. I used the Canadian site but they are on the .com site as well.

1048FFBF-4260-46AA-9364-6076F4542757.jpeg

756E610A-7CB5-4B1B-BC35-7834019DD7FC.jpeg

Edited by pixiedust777

16 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

Do you have any links to the pair(s) you have?

I don't.  I haven't  bought a new pair in 4 years, so they aren't around.  But, on the Jambu site, I'd say the Pine and the Creek are of the same type I have.   If you want some "bling", one of the styles, the Creek style on Zappos has 2 colors that have a metallic twang to the straps.  

These are cute.........they are called Wildflower.........they come in other colors too. If you google JAMBU there are quite a few styles. I may  look at them for the future too.🙂

1238767-1-A0

• Like 1

On 6/17/2021 at 11:52 AM, Lois R said:

These are cute.........they are called Wildflower.........they come in other colors too. If you google JAMBU there are quite a few styles. I may  look at them for the future too.🙂

1238767-1-A0

Lois - one of my pairs is similar to this, but all black.  I used them as my business dress shoes.  I took a black permanent marker and colored in thr contrast threads.  

On 6/17/2021 at 1:52 PM, Lois R said:

1238767-1-A0

To me, these are super cute but not as dressy as the Jambu I like, that have a heel. I posted the Amazon address for them above. 

2 hours ago, Janie1229 said:

To me, these are super cute but not as dressy as the Jambu I like, that have a heel. I posted the Amazon address for them above. 

The downside of the ones you posted are they are open toe. 🙁

1 hour ago, JamieLogical said:

The downside of the ones you posted are they are open toe. 🙁

Hi Jamie, good morning, are you looking for a dressier flat? Something more casual? And from what you have posted, it needs to be closed toe?

Here is a pair of Vionics......I own something similar........they have wonderful arch support and you could definitely wear a lightweight trouser sock with them.

Or do you prefer a closed toe with a heel/wedge?

Pair View

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

I am hoping for a closed toe shoe that I can wear with socks and would be comfortable for walking, but dressy enough that I could wear them with the pants in my first post in the evening on Celebrity.

Oh...so neither one of my suggestions would probably work because they are really not for walking.

Sorry.  I was just trying to give you a couple of options that go with the pants. If you want something that is good for walking? I would look at something like Eccos or Clark's.....they make a shoe that would go with your pants and are good for walking.

On 6/16/2021 at 6:31 PM, JamieLogical said:

Would you wear them with the pants I posted to dinner?

Yes.

Jambu has many different styles—some more sporty, others like Mary Jane styles

I have a wide foot & a high instep and I've found that Naturalizers have shoes that fit for all occasions.

I also have a pair of beige-brown Crocs mary janes for walking around the ship.  They are especially useful near the pools.

Shar

14 hours ago, KKB said:

Lol I own  this EXACT pair (Bailey)--paid about half that on 6pm.

https://www.6pm.com/jambu-women/UgLNFcABAeICAhgK.zso?s=price/asc/

Yes I always find shoes are way less expensive ordered in the States.

I have had many pairs shipped to hotels when on vacation 😁

However with the exchange and duty it is not worth it to have anything delivered to my house from the US at the moment.

Edited by pixiedust777