Zaandam cabin 6104???

Hflors

For pics, as commonly recommended here, try Halfacts, and look for Zaandam's sister ships with the same cabin, or other cabins in that area of the ship. Also try Google searching the ship and cabin...search for "Zaandam cabin 6104".

I was in 6106 for a long cruise.  The only negative and enough for me not to book that end of the hall again is you are directly above the theatre.   The evening theatre ends early enough and was not the problem but there are rehearsals in the afternoon which interfered with my nap!  It is not terribly loud and a pair of ear plugs was enough to handle it.   Try Halfacts for photos

PS DH says 6108  and he is usually right

Edited by Mary229

2 hours ago, Hflors said:

Has any one stayed in this cabin?   Would this cabin be a good cabin for a long cruise?  Does anyone have any pics to share?

Thanks for any info.

Normally I find stateroom pics on Halfacts.com or other sites.  Not this time, sorry.  But, to answer the question if that cabin would be good for a long cruise, and my answer would be NO.  That cabin is directly above The Main Stage which means you will hear noise for every performance, every talk, etc.  I had a room fairly aft of this room near the elevators and I could hear the rumbling from the Main Stage.  I vowed never again to be anywhere near the Main Stage.  

2 hours ago, Mary229 said:

I was in 6106 for a long cruise.  The only negative and enough for me not to book that end of the hall again is you are directly above the theatre.   The evening theatre ends early enough and was not the problem but there are rehearsals in the afternoon which interfered with my nap!  It is not terribly loud and a pair of ear plugs was enough to handle it.   Try Halfacts for photos

PS DH says 6108  and he is usually right

Traditionally the Crew performance is around 11 PM. on one night of the cruise.  If you don’t go to the show you will hear the announcer and the music.