Thoughts on this Norwegian Fjord itinerary

Looking at an AIDA cruise which stops in Flam, Molde and Nordfjordeid (plus Copenhagen and Kiel). 

I know this isn’t going to be an idea fjord-cruise, but would it at lest qualify as “gives you a good flavor of what can be seen in the Norwegian fjords”? Or is this a “nope, if you are going to see fjords, go to the best fjord ports, and those aren’t them”. 

Any thoughts much appreciated. 

Not that bad itinerary - you Will definstely ser fjords.

Cruising Sognefjord and Aurland Fjord into Flåm is one of the most beautiful scenic cruising and Flåm is known for its railway. 
Nordfjordeid might also offer scenic cruising - a shorter fjord but I have not been there,

I love Copenhagen and for Kiel I do not know if you just will visit the city or navigate the canal.

Below two videos from sailing into Flåm and Arrivas to Flåm.

• Thanks 1

I live just outside Nordfjordeid. 2019 was the first full year as a cruiseport and got very good reviews from the (Aida) tourists. Very family friendly, safe for the kids, City beach, playgrounds ++

You dock right in the town center and you can easily spend the day there, take a hike in the nearby mountains or take one of the excursions. 

You can get more information here :

https://portofnordfjordeid.no/

https://www.fjordex.no/

Which year are you planning for?

• Thanks 1

Flam is one of the absolute highlights.  We chose our cruise because the two places we wanted to visit were Flam and Geiranger.  

In addition to the Flam railway, which I'm sure you know all about, we alsohad a lovely afternoon visiting a goat farm, exploring the beautiful town of Undredal (the inspiration for the movie Frozen), and then eating local cheeses (including brown caramel goat cheese) and a delicious lunch that was organized by Flam Guide Service ( http://www.fjordsafari.com ). Fjord Safari's booth is located about a minute away from the Flam railway platform, so you will have no problem finding your tour. You can combine this tour with a hike and boat ride along the fjords if your group is all physically fit. It was a very pleasant and enjoyable excursion, which I would highly recommend. We traveled in May, before the goats move to their summer farms so this excursion had to be individually arranged. Flam Guide service stayed in contact with us and gave us updates as they worked to book this reservation, and they also helpfully provided car seats for our children. Our tour guide was highly knowlegdable and helpful and this tour was one of the highlights of our cruise.