Harborside Wedding - early arrival - do the parking attendants know to let you in early?

Copied and pasted from Princess page -

Hoping to hear that someone on this board has experienced a Harborside wedding and has some insight.

We will be attending a wedding on a Princess Cruise.  The wedding is taking place the day of departure.  We are expected to be at the ship 2.5 - 3 hours before standard boarding.

How do the people manning the gates to the port know that we are supposed to be arriving for this?  Do they receive a list that tells them to let the wedding guests into the port and parking garages at an earlier time?  

We have been on other cruises where you aren't allowed into the port area until a certain time, and thus there will be a line of cars waiting to enter the port.  The fear is that we will be stuck in that line and totally miss the wedding.  Does anyone here have experience with arriving early for an event on the ship?

And my second post on this from Princess page, in reply to a question -

The wedding planner from Princess is not sure what the process is to ensure access to the port for early arrival.  Perhaps this wedding planner is new?  I do not know.  She has previously mentioned that she is the only planner contracted for a few other cruiselines and has a lot on her docket.  

I just know I am tired of waiting for an "official" answer and was hoping that someone here had previously done a Harborside wedding and could fill me in on the procedure to ensure early arrival and parking.  

Most of our guests have never sailed from Port Everglades, and are unsure of what the pre-cruise lines look like.  My experience when sailing DCL from Port Canaveral is that early arrivals have to wait and are not allowed to enter the drop-off and parking zones until a later time (perhaps 11:00?).  I have not shown up early for other cruise lines so I do not know if this is different at other ports with other cruiselines.

There are some guests to this wedding that are causing great anxiety, and sucking in other attendees, with their fear of not being able to enter the port in time and park so that we can get on the ship for the wedding.  I was hoping to allay some of that fear by learning about what others experienced.