Canceling of Cruises

rfs7306

1 hour ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

The article appears to be dated a year ago. And they were facing bankruptcy at the start of the pandemic. And yes, they did get bail out money from Goldman.  However, the Loan term has expired and they now have to pay it back.

Don't forget the latest information with the cancellation documents means that, no matter how many cruises you have had or will have cancelled by NCL you will only get ONE 10% discount voucher.   The actual wording is:-

Additionally, a 10% off coupon will be automatically added to the guest's account, if the guest has not already received one for a previously cancelled sailing or an account that currently has a 10% coupon.

As of yesterday done with this nonsense of NCL. After the 4th time of being canceled (POA Nov 13th 2021) rebooked.. only to book same exact room, only to find it went up 2400.00! Funny air travel stayed the same.Something not right.. had our TA request a refund, it could take up to 30 days to hear from them and another 90 to get it credit back. I feel they are taking advantage of the people who just want to get on with their life and travel. Maybe this needs to be looked into.. just sayn.

Edited by sweetbasil57
Added thought
  • Like 4

Made final payment this week, spoke to PCC about next cruise I mentioned the price increase, he compared the price what I paid with what it is now the difference was £1600 on a Haven Spa…

The prices will have to soften drastically for me to book another cruise after this one with air travel and hotels so competitive.

• Like 2

When my November 2021 Norwegian cruise was cancelled, I looked for a replacement cruise for November or December holiday weeks. I like the website of cruise followed by the fruit, plum to look at cruises, you can specify exact departure dates, specific ports of call and a ton of other stuff. It also tracks the prices of specific classes of cabins on each cruise. The holiday Norwegian cruises I was looking at all had fairly steady prices with the exception of the Haven, which have been rising very steadily in price.