Coco Cay Day Questions including Pigs

forgotmyCCname

• 2 months later...
On 6/30/2021 at 5:49 PM, Nemomof3 said:

CocoCay Beach club varies a TON! I have Symphony in Nov and the last price I saw was $169.99. We will be on Freedom the week between Christmas and New Year (normally very high priced) Beach Club was $46.99....Guess which trip we are trying the beach club? I asked and someone else commented they wouldn't pay more than $80 for it. That is obviously their opinion and it wasn't open early last year when we were there so I have no personal experience.

I'm so lost........ what's the Beach Club?  Trying to get some ideas on what to do in Princess Cay since I've never been there before.  

On 6/30/2021 at 5:28 PM, jean87510 said:

Ocean Cat I did an excursion with the pigs off of Spanish Wells Bahamas back in December.  Because of covid we were the only ones here.  The pigs are cute but watch YouTube videos and read reviews about it.  We were lucky because our captain worked with these pigs before and they knew him.  He told us a few stories about people getting bit...etc...  It was really neat but I think I enjoyed it more being just my husband and I plus our captain.

20201204_113319.jpg

I saw a video on youtube of a lady that got bit by one of the pigs on her rump!  Glad you guys had a great time!

2 minutes ago, cruizinrican said:

I'm so lost........ what's the Beach Club?  Trying to get some ideas on what to do in Princess Cay since I've never been there before.  

It is part of Royal Caribbean's private stop CoCo Cay, so not Princess Cay. 

Princess Cay is beautiful, but not a water park like CoCo Cay. You can check for Princess Cay posts here, or there should be info on the Princess web site. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cruizinrican said:

I saw a video on youtube of a lady that got bit by one of the pigs on her rump!  Glad you guys had a great time!

we did.  I love animals and the only reason I did this is our captain was very good with the pigs.  These guys can get really mean pretty quickly according to him.  I hate dolphin excursions and turtle excursions with the cameras...etc...  These pigs were really cute but they are wild so we did respect that.