Ft. Laudedale Hotel

Since we are only staying one night, we only need a clean and safe hotel. Can you recommend places that somewhat budget friendly and are within Uber distance to the port?

5 minutes ago, MissyKish said:

Since we are only staying one night, we only need a clean and safe hotel. Can you recommend places that somewhat budget friendly and are within Uber distance to the port?

Best reasonably priced good hotel, clean, safe hotel is RIVERSIDE

They have budget rooms, slightly smaller in size but at a reduced price. As it’s for one night take a look.  In the centre of bars, restaurants and shops, short taxi to the port.

Riverside restaurants and drinks are well priced compared with others.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PORT ROYAL said:

Best reasonably priced good hotel, clean, safe hotel is RIVERSIDE

They have budget rooms, slightly smaller in size but at a reduced price. As it’s for one night take a look.  In the centre of bars, restaurants and shops, short taxi to the port.

Riverside restaurants and drinks are well priced compared with others.

Is this the one on Las Olas that's supposed to be haunted? Actually looks pretty nice.

Edited by Thrak

9 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Is this the one on Las Olas that's supposed to be haunted? Actually looks pretty nice.

yes.

On Las Olas, but never heard of a haunting.

It’s excellent value.  Riverside Cafe is a nice place for casual dining with drinks.

Lago Mar, Renaissance are the last 2 I stayed at. Prices vary. The Ocean B has mixed reviews, cheaper and I have used Priceline to bid 

54 minutes ago, PORT ROYAL said:

yes.

On Las Olas, but never heard of a haunting.

It’s excellent value.  Riverside Cafe is a nice place for casual dining with drinks.

Google "Riverside Hotel Haunted". Plenty of references. 😎

• Thanks 1

I just got a great rate at a brand new (yet to be opened) AC Hilton Fort Lauderdale Airport, its a Marriott Hotel for our September cruise.   I was looking for something with an airport shuttle as we will catch a ride to Miami from the airport the morning of our cruise.  

1 hour ago, ALSPAUGHDOLL said:

I just got a great rate at a brand new (yet to be opened) AC Hilton Fort Lauderdale Airport, its a Marriott Hotel for our September cruise.   I was looking for something with an airport shuttle as we will catch a ride to Miami from the airport the morning of our cruise.  

At/in/near FLL...I hope they have dining options because FLL isn't known for them.

15 hours ago, Ashland said:

At/in/near FLL...I hope they have dining options because FLL isn't known for them.

This hotel is near the airport.   There looks to be a few restaurants within walking distance.  If not we will uber somewhere.  We are planning a low key no fuss/frills trip just relaxation without our kids!!!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Suzanne123 said:

How was your stay at the AC hotel near the airport?  I have a room booked with a free night certificate for October 8th and haven’t found any reviews.  

According to https://travelsaying.com/bs-hotels/ac-hotel-fort-lauderdale-airport-opens-its-doors-in-south-florida-hospitality-net/, the hotel just opened this week (article is dated 9/21).  That, and the fact that it is still low season for tourists, probably account for the lack of reviews.