Breakfast on disembarkation day

Bin man

15 minutes ago, Bin man said:

Are there any changes to breakfast timings in the morning in the mdr or in the scrum in the buffet on disembarkation day ?

The restaurants typically open early on disembarkation day.

Its usually the only day we have breakfast in the MDR, because of the 'scrum' in the buffet together with the hand luggage trip hazards, and also, we normally plan to get off fairly late, so not bothered about getting to the buffet first thing! As above, breakfast timings are normally about an hour or so earlier than usual...and they close earlier too.

Simon

4 minutes ago, Bin man said:

Thanks for reply I was wondering if there were any changes on the staycation cruises and if there were any new rules introduced I guess .

I disembarked the 1st Staycation on Thursday.  We were self disembarking with a time of 7am.  The MDR was opening at 6:30am, so we opted for a some fruit  and orange juice from the buffet.  Whilst there I heard one of the top Carnival Bods, telling the restaurant manager, “Peninsular restaurant to be open from 6am no excuses.” So I assume that has now been implemented. 

• Like 1

I have just got off Britannia, had breakfast at 8am in Peninsular. It wasn't busy and we were seated straightaway. Sorry I can't remember the opening times! The only difference is that you have the option of  booking a place in a virtual queue through the My Holiday app ( not an app really) but we found we didn't need to use it and you can just turn up. However you definitely need to use it for specialty restaurants, if you can get the damn thing to work, but I might save that for another thread.

Cathy