Shore Excusions Disappeared?

Not sure.  I'm on the Oct 17th sailing, and we've only had 1 excursion available the whole time.  Feeling kinda jealous you had over 40 at one point.  Hope your change means they are still sorting those details out...

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, WickedRed said:

Not sure.  I'm on the Oct 17th sailing, and we've only had 1 excursion available the whole time.  Feeling kinda jealous you had over 40 at one point.  Hope your change means they are still sorting those details out...

I had the excursions in my cart & NCL applied the discounts but needed to finalize plans with hubbie. I have been trying to book them for 2 days now and nothing is showing up.

In the past, once you booked an excursion any other excursions for that port disappeared, since you can't book conflicting ones.  Don't know if this applies to your situation but it is something to remember.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, AmberMurmer said:

I have been checking almost every day for the 10/3 Bermuda cruise excursions and have only ever seen the NYC one...so maybe having the 40 was a glitch...I am hoping they finalize the excursions soon because I want to plan.

Same for us.  We're on the 10/10 sailing and the only excursion that ever showed was the one NYC tour.

2 minutes ago, Zippeedee said:

I have had 13 available for the Alaska part on my Spirit cruise next June. Nothing for Hawaii.
 Last week it increased to 14 and now it is showing only the one I booked. I’m assuming updates or a glitch. 

As I noted above, if you book an excursion then any others for that port may not show.  That may or may not be the reason you only have 1 showing.

1 hour ago, AmberMurmer said:

I have been checking almost every day for the 10/3 Bermuda cruise excursions and have only ever seen the NYC one...so maybe having the 40 was a glitch...I am hoping they finalize the excursions soon because I want to plan.

Same. I am on the 9/26 and 10/3 sailings. The 9/26 got 13 excursions then 26, but I have never seen more than the NYC excursion available on the 10/3 sailing.

Right now I'm finding 40 available for the 10/24 sailing.

They shouldn't hide all others after you've booked one -- you're there for three days, many excursions are only half the day or less, and there are evening excursions.

53 minutes ago, kochleffel said:

Right now I'm finding 40 available for the 10/24 sailing.

They shouldn't hide all others after you've booked one -- you're there for three days, many excursions are only half the day or less, and there are evening excursions.

They'll exclude the ones that conflict with the one you've already booked. That annoys me because it doesn't give you the option to change your mind. lol

5 hours ago, julig22 said:

As I noted above, if you book an excursion then any others for that port may not show.  That may or may not be the reason you only have 1 showing.

I booked it months ago. It was showing 14 until yesterday.

I had a very popular excursion that I had been watching to show up. Several showed up for that port, I booked the one I wanted, and the next day they were all gone except the one that I booked still shows up for me. Probably wasn't supposed to be up yet, but it looks like they're going to let me keep the excursion. 

4 minutes ago, prov2727 said:

I had a very popular excursion that I had been watching to show up. Several showed up for that port, I booked the one I wanted, and the next day they were all gone except the one that I booked still shows up for me. Probably wasn't supposed to be up yet, but it looks like they're going to let me keep the excursion. 

Are you booked for Bermuda?

In my FB group for our September cruise a bunch of people said today they only have 10 excursions or so showing up, but I and a few others have 74.  Definitely think it is a glitch