Carrying phone on cruise...

Since cruise lines are starting to go paperless I was wondering how you women are carrying your phone.  I usually don't have pockets, or carry a purse on a cruise and I am not used to carrying a phone.  I wanted a cross body phone purse but the ones on Amazon seem so big.  Has anyone found a really small one?

Thanks

Vicki

5 minutes ago, Blondilu said:

I'm not sure how small you want but on Amazon if you search for crossbody cell phone wallets you'll find little bags that only fit your phone and maybe some cash.  Like this: 

vafany Women Phone Purse, Portable Crossbody Phone Case Cell Phone wallet Small Shoulder Bag with Detachable Straps

Thank you

For something a tad more stylish than a plastic thing:  Fjallraven Pocket.  go to their website.  Looks like it would do the job.  If I didn't have my old buffalo leather bag this size from the original Banana Republic (of about 40 years ago), I'd get one of these.  It's $40 but looks so much nicer.

If I'm hanging out on the ship, I've usually got a totebag with books, sunscreen, and water bottle. It's no problem to toss my phone in with it. Off ship, I usually have a back pack, though I did get one of the secure phone wallets from REI recently.

• Like 1

Ladies! Go to Amazon and search for "BAMBOO TRADING CO. CLUB BAG"

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=bamboo+trading+company+club+bag&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

It is the perfect size for a cruise. You can get them in all different colors and designs. I have a fancier one for dinner, and a fun pink one with a mermaid on it for during the day !

• Like 1

On 7/7/2021 at 9:46 PM, magicbean said:

LOL I just ordered one from that same group yesterday!! 

I accidentally ordered a leather one first & it was too heavy so got a nylon one.

Edited by KKB

Just now, 57redbird said:

Thanks --- I like the look of the other one better  -- how heavy is too heavy?

With a neck injury & notoriously tight shoulders, I gotta go as light as possible, so I am probably more sensitive than the average gal. But since I am carrying it much of the day, I prefer nylon over leather for this purpose. When the leather one came (another brand) I knew immediately it felt too heavy.

• Like 2

I got this little bag when it was on sale. It is big enough to hold my cell phone, lip balm, 3 ounce sunscreen, and sunglasses. I got the bluebird (turquoise) color. I got the black with gunmetal trim for my college age niece. She liked it. https://www.qvc.com/Aimee-Kestenberg-Leather-Crossbody-with-RFID---Tamitha.product.A398758.html?sc=PRODFEED&TZ=EST

On 7/7/2021 at 3:50 PM, Ashland said:

Small crossbody bags can be found at many stores like Kohls & Target. The ones I have fit my iPhone and SeaPass card perfectly.

Just picked up a SUPER lightweight crossbody (leather? probably vinyl) at Target about 4x6.$15. Perfect.

(MUCH lighter than the one I ordered on Amazon--the 3 zippers add so much weight. OF COURSE I took off the tags so no returning it. ugh)

Edited by KKB

I ordered this one from Amazon last year for when I wanted to take a walk on the beach.  I wanted something super lightweight to carry my phone and glasses and it works well for that.  It also has some slots and a zipper pocket inside and measures about 7" x 4.5".  I think it will work well on our upcoming cruises.

PAPAZAU Crossbody Phone Bag Purse RFID Blocking Passport Travel Neck Wallet for Women

It looks like the have a "new" version on Amazon now that's slightly bigger.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08HYB3397/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/7/2021 at 8:46 PM, magicbean said:

I'm loving the one with all the Washi Tape stripes! Only $2 more and it will go with everything!

I've been telling myself I will warp up my little loom and make myself a phone-bag, but thinking $22 is a small price to guarantee myself a portable pocket!