Need info on a cruise I read about here(?) a few months ago...

Bookbug53

I may have been delusional at the time but I swear I remember reading about a Carnival cruise that would be leaving from either New York or Boston and sailing down the coast to Port Canaveral and Miami and then to the Bahamas and return. Don't remember any time frame that was mentioned. This was a few months ago and I can't remember where I read it. The search is useless and it is driving me crazy. I really need to know if I dreamed it. Some friends have finally decided they want to do a group cruise but some refuse to fly. We need New York or Boston and I have already done the Legend. I will do it again if I must (oh the sacrifice) but would really like something new. Please don't suggest another cruise line, most are set on Carnival. Help!

Destiny 1/99

Sensation 3/00

Fantasy 4/01

Legend 10/03

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2003;10;4;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I am thinking that the Miracle..she will be out of New York then Jacksonville if I am correct..but dont hold me to it...But I tell ya The Miracle is truly a one of a kind ship..I will try to come back and post a link to a great video feed of that ship ok.

Cyt

Atlantic

Oceanic

Norway

Enchantment of the Seas

Destiny

Voyager of the Seas

Conquest March 30th 2003

Glory May 29th 2004

I cant post the link but I can email a link to you..or you can go to Cruise Addicts site and do a search for the miracle slide show in their gallery. Ok. You can email me and I will send it back to you here is my addy Cyt4SoreEyes32@aol.com

Cyt

Atlantic

Oceanic

Norway

Enchantment of the Seas

Destiny

Voyager of the Seas

Conquest March 30th 2003

Glory May 29th 2004

Thank-you for the info. As soon as you said Miracle a light went off! I headed right to Carnival's site and got dates. Of course they aren't going to work. Rats! I will probably find myself back on the Legend. Thanks again.

Destiny 1/99

Sensation 3/00

Fantasy 4/01

Legend 10/03

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2003;10;4;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived