LIVE - Adventure of the Seas - July 17, 2021

3 hours ago, Jimbo said:

I don't mean heli port area, yes that is open sometimes but not that place on extreme bow when the ship is at sea moving.

Yes it is. If you aren't going to believe me maybe BecciBoo's picture will do it.

Here is one of mine at sunset.IMG_0707.thumb.JPG.1756b7026838653774b41f05c9988e8d.JPG

• Like 6

2 hours ago, BecciBoo said:

Now this is the one RCI has purchased and are going to be rehabbing right?

Yes, but if not it’s the resort right next door to this one that is currently closed but run by the same company at the moment, but I think it’s the same hotel just 2 different sides/themes. 

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

BecciBoo's picture will do it.

Here's another: And BTW, we go up there a lot every ship that has it.  Some of the old ones don't, but Voyager up does and we are so there.  Still looking for the vid.

King of the World.jpg

Edited by BecciBoo
  • Like 4

This is too much of a closeup, but Todd is joking around with our cruise bud and they were IN FRONT of the superstructure at the tip of the ship.  I had to get that close because there was hardly enough space for me to squeeze in, the shadow of the weather station is on Todd though.  They were spoofing Kings of the World.

Kings of the world.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BecciBoo said:

Now this is the one RCI has purchased and are going to be rehabbing right?

Yes! AND RCI and Carnival bought the port as well! The resort is huge. Locals  are anticipating a water park, shops restaurants and such at both locations. They are excited about having more tourists. A basic human playground. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Yes it is. If you aren't going to believe me maybe BecciBoo's picture will do it.

Here is one of mine at sunset.IMG_0707.thumb.JPG.1756b7026838653774b41f05c9988e8d.JPG

Not sure what you are telling me, I don't see anyone standing out there have their picture taken. What am I looking at?

2 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Not sure what you are telling me, I don't see anyone standing out there have their picture taken. What am I looking at?

Lets just let it go. You can keep thinking the area is always closed.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Lets just let it go. You can keep thinking the area is always closed.

I'm not saying you can't get out there to take a picture of that area. I'm just saying to get to the tip and take a picture like you see on Titantic Movie is not allowed.

That sign is always there. Closed because of the wind.

9 hours ago, Jimbo said:

I think that portion of the front of the ship is ALWAYS CLOSED OFF(Safety Concerns)  because of copycats trying to take pictures and not wanting to see an accident.

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

I'm not saying you can't get out there to take a picture of that area. I'm just saying to get to the tip and take a picture like you see on Titanic.

Your words.