LIVE - Adventure of the Seas - July 17, 2021

31 minutes ago, Akina13 said:

I did VeriFLY. Was worth it on the way back. Instead of 100 people in line. We had 2 people ahead of us. Make sure you look for tue VeriFLY line at Bahamas airport. Even tho it won’t allow you to check in before the airport they just want to see your pass on the app. 

Thanks for the quick feedback. 
Downloading VeriFLY app and uploading docs was quick and painless. They verified our vaccination cards within 5 mins. Hardest part was getting closeup photos of our three travelers. All done with 30 minutes. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I'm afflicted with the same problem.

Me too.  Hopefully, I will join #MorganClark and the other rodents soon by retiring in the next few years.  I would love to compete for the "Most Frequent Cruiser" award!  

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, 3kidsncats said:

Thoroughly enjoyed following along with all of you this past week.  Thank you so much for sharing your excitement and experiences with us, and all of the helpful details for our upcoming travels!

All credit goes to @HBCcruiserfor creating and posting to this thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have a question about CC.  If I wanted to follow another one of your (or someone else's) "live" threads, how do I find it?  I've tried searching the threads, and want to search for the word "live" in "titles only," or something to that effect.  Also, since I am going on the Anthem soon, I tried to search for a "live" thread on that ship, and, unless I'm doing it incorrectly, there are none.  I don't mean to hijack your thread (I waited until it was just about over), but I can't message anyone and I did try to find the answer myself.  It doesn't have to be Royal, but in general - how do I search for a word in the title or find threads that a poster creates?

1 hour ago, DonnaMarieNJ said:

I have a question about CC.  If I wanted to follow another one of your (or someone else's) "live" threads, how do I find it?  I've tried searching the threads, and want to search for the word "live" in "titles only," or something to that effect.  Also, since I am going on the Anthem soon, I tried to search for a "live" thread on that ship, and, unless I'm doing it incorrectly, there are none.  I don't mean to hijack your thread (I waited until it was just about over), but I can't message anyone and I did try to find the answer myself.  It doesn't have to be Royal, but in general - how do I search for a word in the title or find threads that a poster creates?

On the Blue Banner Line just below your Avatar (upper right corner) there is an oval that says "Search" and a magnifying glass. Just type in Live and hit the magnifying glass. Or type in Anthem and hit the magnifying glass. You will see tons of threads! Good Luck!

Edited by CruiszBug
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, umaine89 said:

Downloading VeriFLY app and uploading docs was quick and painless. They verified our vaccination cards within 5 mins. Hardest part was getting closeup photos of our three travelers. All done with 30 minutes. 

You will have to do a “new trip” on the way home. That confused us a bit. But again so happy I did it 🙂 happy travels !

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, CruiszBug said:

On the Blue Banner Line just below your Avatar (upper right corner) there is an oval that says "Search" and a magnifying glass. Just type in Live and hit the magnifying glass. Or type in Anthem and hit the magnifying glass. You will see tons of threads! Good Luck!

No, that doesn't work.  I'm looking to search JUST the title.  I want the words "live" and "Anthem" in the title.  That brings up any thread with those words in the entire thread.  It lists "live" and "Allure," etc.  Unless there are none ....  but, still - all I want the results to be are the titles of the threads, not the entire body.  I'm probably not explaining it good enough.

1 hour ago, DonnaMarieNJ said:

I have a question about CC.  If I wanted to follow another one of your (or someone else's) "live" threads, how do I find it?  

25 minutes ago, CruiszBug said:

It will also be helpful if, before you start your search, you place your cursor in the search box and let the drop-down menu appear. Down at the bottom there's a place where you can check a box for thread titles only, rather than content anywhere in the thread.  That way, a search for "Live" will only lead you to threads that are entitled "Live," rather than for example a post saying "I live in New Jersey."

Happy reading! 🙂 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, umaine89 said:

Here's a question abour Verify.  My husband and I set up our account and it let us set up the Charlotte to Nassau leg of the trip, but the airport in Nassau didn't show up when we tried to set that one up.  Do you suppose that we have to do that one "after" we get to Nassau?  Thank you.

Nevermind.  I figured it out:)  Thank you for the suggestion to use VeriFLY.

Edited by nancy2vues
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, MorganClark said:

Thanks. When's your next cruise? Cruise line and itinerary?

💃💃💃 🥂🍹🍸🍷🍾 Was verified today.

20210723_225723.jpg

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, batoryfirst said:

I stand corrected. You ARE a delight. Love your zest for life. 

Nancy

Thanks so much again. I'm fortunate to have such zest because I have a passion for ships/cruising and retirement. I have combined them. Also, I shower with a bar of Zest at home 😜.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DonnaMarieNJ said:

I'm not that tech savvy to give you the answer but I bet @Sailing12Awayand/or @HBCcruisercan help with your question.