Cruise Planner not available ??

18 minutes ago, sunshinetricia said:

I've been trying to get into our August 7 as well for the last couple of days and keep getting that message. My husband tried from his account as well. I heard prices may drop on some things at the 20-21 day mark, so I hope it is fixed very soon because we are at 21 days tomorrow! 

I got in no price changes

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lauren0309 said:

My cruise is on September 12th and still have no access to make plans for anything on the cruise planner. Just a message that says "we're putting on the finishing touches"

Yup, I've been getting that for EVER! Sailing on the same date.

I was accessing all of them on my comp yesterday afternoon but couldn't on my tablet or app last night until I stopped using Chrome and started using my edge app on those devices. 

I was able to get into my cruise planner for the Oasis Sept. 5, Allure Jan. 28 and Anthem Easter '22.

Keep getting e-mails, but not ready to put out any moneys until there's some normalcy, like sailing.

When my Easter' '20 Harmony cruise was cancelled, it took some 5+ mos. to get the refunds and the possibility of bankruptcy.

On 7/16/2021 at 9:43 AM, mauraoel said:

Yeah my August 7th is the one I want access to.

I am sooo sorry!!! I was saying I cant get into my August 22 sailing cruise planner meaning August 2022. Today I still can't get in!!!!!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I have 2 reservations on Navigator at Christmas.  last night I was able to get into one of them but this morning I can't get into either

9 cruises for us and haven't been able to access the cruise planner for any of them for days. I've tried clearing cookies, changing browsers, changing devices, and using incognito. Royal might start to notice a significant decrease in profit if IT doesn't fix their cruise planner so cruisers can purchase items. 😁

• Like 2

This problem has been ongoing for at least a week now! I contacted RC using the extension for web-related problems and was on the phone for at least 30 minutes. The rep kept putting me on hold to talk to someone in IT. When she came back she said they had "made an enhancement" to the system. She suggested I was trying to access "too many" reservations at once and the system was overloaded! Lol! I let her know I was not the only one as evidenced by all of these posts on CC. Perhaps we should all make a call to RC and let them know this is a problem? Or post on FB to Michael Bailey? 

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I have 2 reservations on Navigator at Christmas.  last night I was able to get into one of them but this morning I can't get into either

Weirdly, a few I can't get into but the rest I can when I use my usual safari browser.  When I switch to chrome it is the same except it is a different few that I can't get into.  Between the two browsers I can get into all of them but it is a weird one.

I have tried all my browsers... Safari, Chrome, Google, Edge, Firefox... didn't make a difference. What I am seeing is that the cruises I actually have purchases on the planner are the ones I can get back into. All of the ones that I don't have a purchase I am locked out of "for 15 minutes"! Lol! Coincidence?

I haven't been able to access any of the two cruises we have reserved. Tried different browsers, clear history, etc. Same result. It could be technical issues, but it could also be change in itineraries depending on port closures/safety (Cayman, Haiti, etc.) and Royal not wanting people to reserve things that aren't going to happen.

38 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Weirdly, a few I can't get into but the rest I can when I use my usual safari browser.  When I switch to chrome it is the same except it is a different few that I can't get into.  Between the two browsers I can get into all of them but it is a weird one.

I tried chrome and edge, I'll give safari a try

I've tried three different browsers and cleared the cache.  Can get into only two of 25 bookings - Mariner and one of my two Odysseys.  I just called the Diamond Plus desk and after being on hold 37 minutes while the rep conferred with IT, he said it won't be fixed right away but check next Friday, July 23 and it may be okay.  😵

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lovelife said:

I've tried three different browsers and cleared the cache.  Can get into only two of 25 bookings - Mariner and one of my two Odysseys.  I just called the Diamond Plus desk and after being on hold 37 minutes while the rep conferred with IT, he said it won't be fixed right away but check next Friday, July 23 and it may be okay.  😵

I finally got tired of going through hoops trying to access our Cruise Planners and decided to call the Diamond Plus desk too. I pretty much had the same experience as you did. The rep spoke with IT who have now received numerous calls and are now realizing that there's a system problem. They opened a ticket and told me that it could take 7-10 days to fix the issue, but to keep checking as it could be fixed sooner. 

58 minutes ago, lr657 said:

I finally got tired of going through hoops trying to access our Cruise Planners and decided to call the Diamond Plus desk too. I pretty much had the same experience as you did. The rep spoke with IT who have now received numerous calls and are now realizing that there's a system problem. They opened a ticket and told me that it could take 7-10 days to fix the issue, but to keep checking as it could be fixed sooner. 

I also opened a ticket yesterday.... mentioned there would probably be many others calling. 😄