Medallion App - R Symbol

annarack

On the medallion app when I go into our booking and look at our profiles, my son's profile picture has an R symbol on it, whereas the rest of ours don't.  Does anyone know what this means please?  Thanks

Is he perhaps RUBY Captains Circle loyalty level?  Mine has an E, I assumed that is for Elite.  MAYBE ????????  I just now looked and I see the E is in a black circle, black is the color for Elite.  Is his R in a reddish color circle?  Do you all have a profile photo uploaded?

Edited by hpeabody

I think it's unlikely, he's 5 years old, and none of us have ever sailed with Princess before!  However it sounds a plausible explanation in theory, if yours has E for Elite.  Perhaps he's been off on a sneaky cruise without us?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, annarack said:

I think it's unlikely, he's 5 years old, and none of us have ever sailed with Princess before!  However it sounds a plausible explanation in theory, if yours has E for Elite.  Perhaps he's been off on a sneaky cruise without us?!

Well, it was a guess.  I hope your family enjoys Princess.

You are probably right with the colours/symbols, but my son must be coded as Ruby in error.  I have just noticed on the "order a medallion" tab that three of us are due to get a blue one, but his shows as red, very odd!  Thanks for your help.

18 minutes ago, annarack said:

You are probably right with the colours/symbols, but my son must be coded as Ruby in error.  I have just noticed on the "order a medallion" tab that three of us are due to get a blue one, but his shows as red, very odd!  Thanks for your help.

Blue is the color for first time cruisers and only for your first cruise, then goes to gold.

2 hours ago, brisalta said:

Another thread regarding the Medallion App said that R is for Retake the picture and E is for error.

Then what is P?  
Swipe through different pages, some have the E.  p. R. On photo, some pages don’t, some have Captain Club symbol 

2 hours ago, brisalta said:

Programming errors perhaps?

On the Medallion Pay photos ours have E in black - & P in platinum colours on bottom right of our photos. 

other levels are Blue, Gold & Ruby. 

Ruby or Restricted for R?

Do they issue a Medallion to a 5 year old?  Would be interesting, wouldn’t it?  

5 hours ago, dog said:

On the Medallion Pay photos ours have E in black - & P in platinum colours on bottom right of our photos. 

other levels are Blue, Gold & Ruby. 

Ruby or Restricted for R?

Do they issue a Medallion to a 5 year old?  Would be interesting, wouldn’t it?  

I'm guessing everyone needs a medallion to get on/off the ship. ??

• Like 1

Thanks everyone.  I've had a look on the payments area of the app and my son still has a red R on there, but the rest of us (myself, husband and 6 year old) all have a blue B, whereas on the first area (personal info) where I initially noticed the R, the other 3 of us have nothing.  Does look like loyalty level and just an error for our son.  Agree a glossary of codes is needed!

• Like 2