Cruise Planners agency? has anyone heard of them.

Has anyone had any experience with (Cruise Planners) Agency and where are they located.

On my last Cruise on the legend there was a group that seemed very satisfied. But we did not get the details,on how or where to contact

them, honestly we were to busy enjoying that Criuse. Thank You in advance

Boston Banker

Thank You both, for your Quick reply, i would appreciate any info on these agents, how is it possible though for them to compete with the larger companies, if they are independents? Also has anyone had any negative experiences with them im all for helping out the little guy

but we book multiple cabins and have gone with cruise.com and locally vacation outlet (Boston)

and prior booked directly with the cruise line.

Thank You

Boston Banker

Please remember that you cannot list agent names or say, "email me and I'll give you my agents name" etc.

That being said, I have a cruise booked with Cruise Planners currently. The customer service I have received has far surpassed that of anyone I have used in the past. I love that I get to talk to my agent when I call and not just a snotty receptionist who automatically sends me to voice mail every time like with the last agency I was booked through. I highly recommend them.

Kristi - Atom.gif

"No shoes, no shirt, no problem..."

Fantasy 3/95, Fascination 12/01, Conquest 1/03, Glory 9/03, Conquest 1/04, Mariner 9/04, Miracle 2/05

Once again...

You are not allowed to say "email me for an agent name".

Thanks!

Kristi - Atom.gif

"No shoes, no shirt, no problem..."

Fantasy 3/95, Fascination 12/01, Conquest 1/03, Glory 9/03, Conquest 1/04, Mariner 9/04, Miracle 2/05

Hi I'm also booked through Cruise Planners and so far don't have one complaint. My agent has been very responsive. I know that Cruise Planner's agents are independant franchise owners. As a franchise owner, they are able to their access their system so they get competitive pricing. At least that's my very simple limited understanding of the way it works.

Atom.gif

Sensation.gif

Next Cruises! SENSATION 5/6/04 then MIRACLE 2/13/05!

Triumph, Inspiration, Holiday, Explorer of the Seas, Granduer of the Seas, Glory Hounds I, Conquestadors

Archived