Covid questionnaire required 3 days before sailing

75Vette

It says are you vaccinated,  yes, no, I will be before sailing date, 3 choices.

I've also seen some covid questions on the health questionnaire.  Have you been near  active case, simple questions. 

Edited by firefly333

There are two different things.  One is the vaccination requirement (yes, not, plan to be).  This one we were emailed and asked to complete more than a month before our cruise next month - went to my cruise manager To do List, and it was there.

The Health Assessment is what you have to do 3 days before.  This may or may not be in your To Do List in your cruise manager.  For my Sept, Oct, Nov cruises it is there.  For my August it is not.  I called because it was not, and I was assured it would be there available for me to do when the time came.  My vaccination one didn't show either until they emailed me and told me to do it, so I am thinking the Health Assessment for August might end up the same.

The 72 hour health assessment had to be printed out and shown at boarding.  It's the standard COVID form and if someone has been out of the country in the last 14 days they will be tested at the port with the group that received exemptions.

Edited by lobster1313