WHAT'S OPEN?

tamilyn

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2021 at 6:30 AM, blue_water said:

I use the STT forum on TripAdvisor when I have a question like this, just more current feedback there from residents…

Trip Advisor's St Thomas Board is pretty dead.  I check both Forums regularly, and I keep hoping that a cruiser will post a report here about what is open and what is not, about mask mandates, etc., from a cruiser's perspective (day-time port of call, as opposed to night activities, weddings, ...).  People planning an upcoming cruise want to know how the various ports of call are now, in real time, to help us make the decision:  Should I cruise or should I cancel?  (With apologies to The Clash.)

To the contrary Mike, I find great current feedback there from residents and land visitors alike. Many day visitors with upcoming cruises do use those forums for questions like this one and questions like yours. 

Bill is one of those who provide excellent feedback as an owner there and happened to see tamilyn’s question here so that was great 😊
Just sharing resources for those who may not be familiar with them…😄

Mile I should qualify my last post with a note you are correct in that the TripAdvisor USVI (and BVI) forums are not as busy as some other forums with cruise ports that are primarily geared toward land and water-based visitors , but still a good resource for questions like this one…
And Bill is a great resource for anything STT!