Encore Cabin 11100 Question

BarnCat1

I am booked in this forwarding facing ocean view cabin for an upcoming cruise.  I noticed on Decks 10 - 13 there is a space between cabins 100-107 (insert the  deck numbers 10 thru 13 in the front 100 and 107).  I asked NCL what was there and they said nothing.  I am hoping it isn't a storage closet or mechanical room. 

I remember there used to be website (maybe it was here) that you could put in a cabin number and you would get reviews on it, but I can't find that anymore. 

I know Encore didn't sail too long before the shutdown, so it doesn't have as many reviews as it should have at this point. 

Does anyone have any reviews on this cabin or any of the others 10100, 12100 and 13100 (I assume they're all the same) next to the empty space?

4 minutes ago, RumRunner2021 said:

Why would it matter?

If it's a storage or mechanical/maintenance room, their might be a lot of staff in and out at all hours.  It would matter if those noises could be heard in my cabin.    

• Like 1

On 7/25/2021 at 3:58 PM, BarnCat1 said:

I am booked in this forwarding facing ocean view cabin for an upcoming cruise.  I noticed on Decks 10 - 13 there is a space between cabins 100-107 (insert the  deck numbers 10 thru 13 in the front 100 and 107).  I asked NCL what was there and they said nothing.  I am hoping it isn't a storage closet or mechanical room. 

I remember there used to be website (maybe it was here) that you could put in a cabin number and you would get reviews on it, but I can't find that anymore. 

I know Encore didn't sail too long before the shutdown, so it doesn't have as many reviews as it should have at this point. 

Does anyone have any reviews on this cabin or any of the others 10100, 12100 and 13100 (I assume they're all the same) next to the empty space?

Maybe this will help you...  (see post #494 !)

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/1981007-ncl-cabin-information-compilation-no-cabin-questions-posted-here-please/page/20/

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ggTexasGal said:

Agree completely !  I visited one of these staterooms on a CC Cabin Crawl.  They are HUGE in comparison to typical Ocean View cabins.  If a balcony is not a requirement for you, this would be an excellent choice.

• Like 2