Sailing September 5 on equinox

Nunyaa

Will be departing Fort Lauderdale Florida on the equinox September 5 for a 12 day Caribbean. Well normally I would be excited I am a bit nervous. Has anyone heard of any outbreaks of Covid on the celebrity equinox? Thank you 🙂

Edited by Nunyaa

• Nunyaa changed the title to Sailing September 5 on equinox

Sailing this Sunday, Aug 1, not worried in the least. That longer Caribbean cruise is great, did the Southern route on Equinox in fall of 2019..

Edited by PTC DAWG
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Nunyaa said:

Will be departing Fort Lauderdale Florida on the equinox September 5 for a 12 day Caribbean. Well normally I would be excited I am a bit nervous. Has anyone heard of any outbreaks of Covid on the celebrity equinox? Thank you 🙂

We will be on the same cruise, hoping that all is well between now and then. I really need a proper vacation!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Come over and join the Roll Call thread.    There are quite a few fellow passengers and the thread is pretty active.     They will help you with concerns and planning.

Well now there are (2) roll calls for this cruise.  The first one was started on June 3rd, 2020 by Jim_IAIN.  We now have 19 pages of comments to date.  It is named: "Celebrity Equinox Roll Call - September 5th - 2021."

You all should come over to that one.  I guess it really doesn't matter that much - just should be all on the same roll call.  This one is called: "Sailing Sept 5 on Equinox".  Don't know how that happened...

There is a comment on here saying that NUNYAA changed the title to this 4 hours ago.

59 minutes ago, bmoreau66 said:

Well now there are (2) roll calls for this cruise.  The first one was started on June 3rd, 2020 by Jim_IAIN.  We now have 19 pages of comments to date.  It is named: "Celebrity Equinox Roll Call - September 5th - 2021."

You all should come over to that one.  I guess it really doesn't matter that much - just should be all on the same roll call.  This one is called: "Sailing Sept 5 on Equinox".  Don't know how that happened...

There is a comment on here saying that NUNYAA changed the title to this 4 hours ago.

I didn't create a new one.  To my knowledge there is only one.      I joined the existing one.    The link is to the one created June 3, 2020.

I might be all wrong - but it appears that you are now on the new one - whose name was changed by NUNYAA 5 hours ago.  This roll call is on it's 1st page - whereas the old one that you started is on page 19.  (Check the title at the top of this roll call.)  Look at the comment beneath the first blog by NUNYAA - it says they changed the title 5 hours ago.  All this page - including your comments and mine - are on the new title.  I am going to keep talking on your roll call - not this one.

12 minutes ago, bmoreau66 said:

I might be all wrong - but it appears that you are now on the new one - whose name was changed by NUNYAA 5 hours ago.  This roll call is on it's 1st page - whereas the old one that you started is on page 19.  (Check the title at the top of this roll call.)  Look at the comment beneath the first blog by NUNYAA - it says they changed the title 5 hours ago.  All this page - including your comments and mine - are on the new title.  I am going to keep talking on your roll call - not this one.

Sorry, Didn't have anything to do with me.    

I simply joined the roll call for this cruise on 7/22 in message 409 to introduce myself.   I only posted the link so she and others would know there was a Roll Call with many posts and she may get better answers there.    

My post points to the Roll Call created on June 3, 2020

image.png.30633985b84327588d6264d7e620f177.png

All I can see is that Nunyaa edited her OWN post #1 just after creating HER first post.   You can modify your own post for about 1-2 hours after creation after that they are locked and you have to ask the moderator to modify.     

39 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

There is only 1 roll call which Jim provided a link to.   This is a thread on the main board and should be locked or merged with the roll call.   I've notified the moderators.

Thanks .... I didn't think about having it merged.    Makes a lot of sense. 

Geewhiz I didn’t know I might have created a problem by editing my post. I’m new to all of this blogging stuff… I just miss spelled sailing in my title that’s why I changed it. Sorry if I created a mess. 🙂 Thanks for all the advice. I don’t know how to join a rollcall or if I’m already in one or what. I’ll try to figure it out 🙂

23 minutes ago, Nunyaa said:

I don’t know how to join a rollcall or if I’m already in one or what. I’ll try to figure it out 🙂

Just go to the Roll Call thread and post a comment, same as you would do in any thread, and you will have “joined” the Roll Call.  

Have a great cruise. 

• Thanks 1