Chill Island

lv2golf

12 hours ago, lv2golf said:

On Royal Caribbean"s  Cococay Island, is there a charge to go onto Chill Island?

Howdy @lv2golf emo22.gif

Welcome back to the Cruise Critic message boards! emo34.gif  I see it has been a while since you posted on the boards.

Thank you for your new thread titled Chill Island on the Ask a Cruise Question forum. 👍  However, it is the forum for general questions regarding cruising. Your thread was off-topic there since your post concerns a feature on RCI's private island.

To help you out, I have moved your thread to the Ports of Call - Caribbean - Private Islands forum where it will be on topic. Browse through the thread titles on this forum and l👀k for titles of interest. You will probably find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that will be of interest to you.

And don't forget, after your cruise be sure to submit your review for publication by Cruise Critic. Many cruisers will benefit from your experience! See How To: Submit a Member Review.

I hope this will be helpful and glad to have you back aboard the Cruise Critic message board! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat  emo32.gif

Chill Island is just the name of a beach... there is no actual island to go onto.  (see map below)

There is a charge for Coco Beach Club, and there is a charge for the Thrill Waterpark, but the beaches and Oasis Lagoon pool are all free of charge, as are the "kiddie" water areas (Captain Jill's Galleon [waterslides for little kids] and Splashaway Bay [splash pad]). 

There are also charges for the zipline, the helium balloon ride, and renting fancy beach beds or cabanas -- there is no charge for loungers, and there are plentiful umbrellas for every other batch of loungers.  

I can spend all day at Coco Cay without spending a single dime.  

perfect-day-at-cococay-marketing-map-TRADUZIDO-V2-1024x669.jpg