tips

esimon

Three Important Changes to Service Charge Programs 

The new “Crew Incentive,” formerly Hotel Service Charge (HSC) is a daily amount for each of your clients that is automatically added to onboard accounts, recognizing the consistently outstanding contributions of our crewmembers in all departments. Starting with our return to service voyages this amount will increase from $14.50 pp/pd to $15.50 pp/pd for non-suites clients and from $16.00 pp/pd to $17.00 pp/pd for your clients in suites. The Service Charge (Beverage), formerly known as Beverage Service Charge will increase from 15% to 18% on all beverage packages and bar retail items. And, a new Service Charge (Restaurant) of 18% will be added to all specialty restaurant cover charges and all supplemental charge food items purchased in the Dining Room, Specialty Dining and through Room Delivery Service.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I know in the past I've seen the link to pre-pay gratuities in "Manage My Booking" for each cruise  --- but now, I don't see the area or can't seem to find where the icon is to pre-pay tips  ??

Where is the link to pre-pay ??

26 minutes ago, srpilo said:

I know in the past I've seen the link to pre-pay gratuities in "Manage My Booking" for each cruise  --- but now, I don't see the area or can't seem to find where the icon is to pre-pay tips  ??

Where is the link to pre-pay ??

I don’t think it is there.  If it is, I can’t see it.

What you can do is just buy OBC to cover it on the cruise - if that works for you.

27 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

I show it under my account.

My account? Unsure what you mean by that.

Srpilo is looking to pay it in advance.  The only place to do that I am aware of is to “Manage my Bookings”  (or call) - if you see it what category is it under please?  Thanks.

I clearly remember seeing the pre-pay icon /link when logged in on the "Manage my cruise" page, and thinking I'll come back to it later, but now I can't seem to see it anywhere on the page (????)

If you see it, what section is it under ?

Edited by srpilo
  • Like 1

Just now, srpilo said:

I clearly remember seeing the pre-pay icon /link on my "Manage my cruise" page, and thinking I'll come back to it later, but now I can't seem to see it anywhere on the page (????)

If you see it, what section is it under ?

It was definitely there before because I was thinking of doing it but didn’t.

Just now, Florida_gal_50 said:

It was definitely there before because I was thinking of doing it but didn’t.

Agree, it was definitely in Manage Bookings.  Even though we had pre paid tips I clicked just to see if it worked!  It worked and told me that my tips were pre paid already!  

6 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Well dam, pre pay crew incentive is not under mine.  Screen shot for the cruise where I would pre-pay as we are “bare bones”

36631B73-9AAD-4193-B54C-9AB5A77A07D5.thumb.jpeg.8affd05f55c1698f427a7d060f70b108.jpeg

Perhaps only on the Navigator app?  I’ll check.

Also Interestingly on one of my booked cruises, in the recent past I could see my included gratuities from the original HIA promo under the "Itinerary" icon at the top of the itinerary listing, now that's gone too, absolutely no reference at all to any of the HIA perks to be seen anywhere now on the booking page (?)

Does anyone see any listed HIA perks anywhere on your bookings ?

59 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

That is exactly where I’m looking.  For sure it’s not there.  I have no perks associated with my booking.  Maybe that’s why?

31 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Jacqui are your tips already pre-paid for your cruise? 

No, not for this one.  We are “bare bones”. Advantage fare.  No perks.