Glory September 21

It may be a while before you find out exactly where you are going, but it won't be to Grand Cayman.  There are many other cruises before Sept that still don't know where we are going and are holding tight to find out 🤪

I'll be on the Glory (it goes out the 19th of september, btw)...and they have changed us from a western to an eastern toyr.... and so we get Bimini, Nassau and Freeport. While I'm not happy with the changes..,. it's still a vacation and I've never been to the bahamas

Edited by Meggiesailaway
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Bluesgirl21 said:

The itinerary for our Oct 3 cruise on the Glory changed to:  Cozumel, Belize, Montego Bay.  Always wanted to go to Belize, so I am happy about this change.

We are on this sailing as well.  Have been to all the ports but these are better than they could have been.  Belize can be pretty.  It has been awhile since there so I am betting there is a lot more to do now.  Last time we took the tender in walked around the very small town, had a cold soda, sat on the sea wall and got a great picture that is still framed and in our den today, back to ship to enjoy the view.  We are looking forward to being at sea.  Safe travels to our ship.