Iona shakedown cruise Monday 2nd August

bobstheboy

Yes it’s a standard balcony cabin, and at present it’s unlikely I’ll get into any other cabins this cruise.

Right, that’s it for the night. Iona will be anchored in Weymouth bay tomorrow for any locals.

Edited by molecrochip
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, molecrochip said:

Right, that’s it for the night. Yes it’s a standard balcony cabin, and at present it’s unlikely I’ll get into any other cabins this cruise.

Iona will be anchored in Weymouth bay tomorrow for any locals.

Amazing- thank you for taking the time to upload all the photos! 

5 minutes ago, molecrochip said:

Yes it’s a standard balcony cabin, and at present it’s unlikely I’ll get into any other cabins this cruise.

Right, that’s it for the night. Iona will be anchored in Weymouth bay tomorrow for any locals.

Will you wave to me?  I’ll be walking on the western side of the bay.  You’ll recognise my little white dog

🙂

btw - there’s a big firework event at Weymouth at 9.30 tonight.  Will you be there to see it?

Edited by Eddie99
  • Like 1

Thanks for sharing those moecrochip.

Have to say I'm impressed with Iona so far. (Well apart from my usual grumblings of her being too big and there's no club dining!)😉

The decor looks lovely, although that stage area (with the purple lighting in post #36) looks like a bit of an afterthought. I'm sure its not like that in person. Least I hope not! haha

And if that's all I've got to "complain" about then I guess they've done a good job.

Bon voyage and have a lovely trip!

7 minutes ago, molecrochip said:

Looks like a deluxe balcony from previous pictures especially as it looks like a curved balcony. Hope to see pictures soon of standard balcony and deluxe balcony so we can see the difference. Love all the photos, she looks grand, thank you. 

29 minutes ago, lindylooellalouise said:

Thank you Iona looks amazing have a great time I will be there on the 21st Aug 

Fantastic images. We join Britannia on Sunday and will book for Iona whilst on board. We are already booked for next October, but  7 night French coast next month is beaconing.🛳️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zap99 said:

Fantastic images. We join Britannia on Sunday and will book for Iona whilst on board. We are already booked for next October, but  7 night French coast next month is beaconing.🛳️

Go for it you only live once 👍we have booked Iona for January 22 and March 22 but think we will have to book one late October 21

• Like 1

Thank you, Molecrochip, it looks wonderful. Looking forward to 21st August, just very anxious as our cabin has not been allocated yet even though we booked at 8.30 am on launch day😟

Edited by Cathygh
correct spelling