Half Moon Caye Drink Package and Elite Signature Drink Package?

LadyBerard

I have a few questions:

1.  Do you have to order the Half Moon Caye beverage package prior to the cruise or can it be purchased once on the island, or, on the ship prior to arrival?  

2.  What is the difference between the Signature Drink Package which we got as a perk and the Elite Signature Drink Package?

3.  What are the cost of drinks on Half Moon Caye for mixed drink, such as rum coke, or such as rum runner?

Thank you.

Suzanne

Edited by LadyBerard
Added a question

I'll take a stab at answering question 2

The signature beverage package includes beverages up to $11 whereas the elite beverage package includes beverages up to $15.

It depends on what you like to drink.  There is a better wine by the glass selection with the elite beverage package and you can get a few more single malt and cognac selections with elite.

Hope that helps.

(I'm guessing you are on a HAL cruise)

There are dozens of discussions on the Elite and Signature Beverage packages on the HAL board. Have a look.

The HMC beverage package is very new, so not a lot of experience, given Covid shutdown. Does it show up in your booking as a available package, or on the day for excursions, as an excursion? Otherwise, I would expect you could book it on board, or on the island.

Yes, we are booked to cruise on the Rotterdam in Jan.  The HMC drink package does show up for us to prebook.  I believe it is showing up at $29 pp.  Are the drink prices the same on Half Moon Caye as they are on the ship or are they higher?  

2 hours ago, LadyBerard said:

Yes, we are booked to cruise on the Rotterdam in Jan.  The HMC drink package does show up for us to prebook.  I believe it is showing up at $29 pp.  Are the drink prices the same on Half Moon Caye as they are on the ship or are they higher?  

I believe they are same price on HMC as onboard.