-crows nest renovations

-and automatic tipping

??

To think what we once took for granted.

I just miss the way things used to be 😥

But wait, there's more!!

Dress codes.  You forgot about dress codes! 🤗

• Like 4

I miss the little silver metal sticks that the waiters used at dinner.  They would come to the table, remove your plate and use the stick to clean away the crumbs left and scoop them on a little tray/plate.  I tried to get my husband to do that at home, but it didn’t fly. 😊

• Like 8
  • Haha 6

The Yum Yum Man chiming us into the MDR (fixed early and late seating), fresh flowers on the tables in the dining venues, librarians to keep the libraries neat...or what's left of the libraries.

• Like 10

How I miss those spectacular shows when the dancers all wore  glorious costumes, the stage settings and lighting  top nothc, and accompanied by a live orchestra. My last few cruises, on gala nights , entertainment consisted of the  small cast doing what appeared to be calisthenics, backed up by  piped-in music, with no costume changes. Other entertainment was  nature films (that I've seen already on my tele, at home) with  two musicians playing along to piped-in music. I've come to expect very little now, so any improvment would be a welcomed surprise. 

• Like 3

I'm sure everybody misses when the elevator door would open and people would push and shove their way in because there was always "room for one more".  Or, how about the people who just couldn't stand to wait in line like everybody else?  Or. better yet, the people who would pick at the food in the lido as they walked by.

Seriously though, how about the formal wear every night?  And, an actual dance floor for dancing to an orchestra.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the great replies, I've forgotten some of these....and a few I'm glad I never encountered like

1 hour ago, mightycruisequeen said:

Diapers in the pool (and in some cases, the whirlpools).😲

Course I'm not really a pool person except for the thermal suite and children not allowed in there....please tell me this kind of thing didn't happen.

1 hour ago, Boytjie said:

Threads where things went off topic! 😄

LoL. I'm okay with good things remembered too.  A favorite is getting up right when the Lido opens, grabbing a cup of coffee and watching the sunrise while enjoying the quiet, it's the only time of day the Lido is quiet.  I suppose we won't be able to grab our own coffee anymore 😞

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

Food trays in the hall

This is gross, but you wouldn't believe the number of times hotel room service on land have told me to just leave it in the hall which I refuse to do.  I literally rinse all the dishes in the bathroom sink, throw out the garbage and neatly stack everything, then I leave a generous tip for housekeeping.