NCL Bar Menus from the Encore

BirdTravels

This is a great reference. Thanks for posting these. There are a couple on here that are either new or that I haven't noticed in the past. I'll be sure to try them when I'm on the Encore in January 

I am new to NCL.  I have the "free at sea" drink package.  I understand that I can order any drink that is $15 or under and it is included in the package?  Does this mean I can go up to any bar on the ship and order any drink under this package?  If the drink is over $15 I will be charged the excess over $15?  At dinner, I can also order a glass of wine using the same guidelines?  How about a glass of beer at the Brew Pub?  Thank you in advance for your guidance.  

56 minutes ago, ecco41 said:

I am new to NCL.  I have the "free at sea" drink package.  I understand that I can order any drink that is $15 or under and it is included in the package?  Does this mean I can go up to any bar on the ship and order any drink under this package?  If the drink is over $15 I will be charged the excess over $15?  At dinner, I can also order a glass of wine using the same guidelines?  How about a glass of beer at the Brew Pub?  Thank you in advance for your guidance.  

Yes to your questions. 

The package covers the first $15 of your drink price. You pay the difference + 20% gratuity on the difference (at the end of the day, it is hard to exceed $15 on most drinks).

You can go to any bar and order 2 drinks at a time. Or sit at a bar and keep ordering. 

There are excluded items like flights of drinks or bucket of beer. But you can order the drinks individually or beer by the bottle and it is covered. 

Terms and Conditions

https://www.ncl.com/terms/premium-beverage-package

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...