Advanced passenger information

Hi is any one having difficulty in inputting their  passport details in  the TUI cruise control ?. I managed to get my insurance details in OK  but where it asked for the passport details and you click on it it will not go any further , so of course I cannot print my boarding pass , I have spoke to the TA and she said they will do it at the port but I would rather have it before then.

Are you flying, or doing a staycation coastal cruise? I think the website can't differentiate between the 2 types. I'm on a staycation cruise from Southampton and being asked to provide them and have a similar issue

Edited by howmuch!

We are doing the coastal charms from Newcastle port back to Newcastle, it does have a short stop in France, we were on a uk staycation 4 weeks ago from Newcastle and I had no problem with it then .

Like yourself I had no problems entering my travel information/Insurance details, however the "Passport Information" section of cruise control requires me to enter these details via a link to  " Manage My Booking", which I haven't been able to access for the past 3 months despite phone calls to Marella. 

So it's not just me having these problems then. In what way does it not allow you to enter your Passport details ?, as I said for me it just gives me a link to  " Manage My Booking".

The "Boarding Passes" section for me is currently locked until I enter my Travel Information and Covid-19 survey. But the Covid-19 survey isn't open until 3 days before departure. So I won't know if I can print my Boarding Passes until 3 days before departure. 

I am hoping that not being able to enter my Passport Details  won't be a problem as long as I can print the luggage labels and  boarding passes so hopefully just turn up with my passport.

I did request an email from Marella confirming that I can just turn up at the port and they will print all this stuff out for me. But I don't have a lot of confidence.  

When I press the icon in cruise control which asks for passport details nothing happens ,  mainly it will not open, it did once and requested I sign in with booking number, name etc, then it put me back to the  passport icon on cruise control and it still would not open ! I have been able to put our insurance details in and print our luggage labels from cruise control but not the boarding pass. I will keep trying ! If all else fails another trip to the TA

Everything has worked for me, including the health questionaire and boarding passes printed. Still can't enter any passport details via the link 'Manage My Booking', but I assume that is because we aren't flying. Hopefully the Lateral Flow test goes OK this Friday!!!

Had similar issue and received following emails when I queried with local TUI store.....

I am aware that there is an issue in adding this passport information for UK sailings at the moment, you should be able to do this 48hrs before you travel and if still unsuccessful, it can be added when you check in at the port. 

and also.....

have had an update, and you are going to have to do the API at the port I'm afraid, this is the information we have been given due to a fault on the website. The issue is for all passengers and not just yourselves. 

Kind regards
Retail Travel advisor