Port Canaveral check in

siren

We are driving into Port Canaveral for our cruise on the Allure.  If we arrive before our given check in time where do they send us?  Do they make us wait outside in the heat or are we allowed to sit in the terminal?  We have to allow for traffic so there is a possiblity we could be earlier than our time.......

• Like 1

From what I have read they are NOT letting people into the terminal early.  They will have lines outside for each boarding time  It would kind of defeat the purpose if they let everyone into the terminal before their time

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LadyShiva said:

Make a run down to Dunkin Donuts if you arrive early.  🙂 They aren't letting people in early, so don't take the risk of being in that icky heat or sun.

Love us some Dunkin!!!!  Thank you....😍

• Haha 1

Piggy backing on this thread with another Port Canaveral question (if that is alright). 

We will be renting a car (Enterprise). I’m assuming there is a place at the terminal I can drop off my wife, daughter, and luggage before dropping off the car? And then the best way back is the Enterprise shuttle, is that correct? 

If you are parking at the port you could check your luggage on the bottom floor then go up and park and walk over to Grills. If you are parking off site then catch their shuttle and do same. We will be there this Sunday and this is our plan. Cruising Wizard is currently on board  and he got on early, had a 2 boarding time but got on at 1. So who knows!!!!

44 minutes ago, jacobtsf said:

Piggy backing on this thread with another Port Canaveral question (if that is alright). 

We will be renting a car (Enterprise). I’m assuming there is a place at the terminal I can drop off my wife, daughter, and luggage before dropping off the car? And then the best way back is the Enterprise shuttle, is that correct? 

We are renting with Budget and will drop off the car and uber to the port. Apparently the shuttle is running but Id rather roll on my terms.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2021 at 4:41 PM, cruisinghawg said:

If you are parking at the port you could check your luggage on the bottom floor then go up and park and walk over to Grills. If you are parking off site then catch their shuttle and do same. We will be there this Sunday and this is our plan. Cruising Wizard is currently on board  and he got on early, had a 2 boarding time but got on at 1. So who knows!!!!

But he's a Pinnacle and they are allowed to board an hour early

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

But he's a Pinnacle and they are allowed to board an hour early

Non Pinn but I'll be finding out how it works in a few hours.  Taking my driver to lunch at Grills, then over to the terminal I go.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Non Pinn but I'll be finding out how it works in a few hours.  Taking my driver to lunch at Grills, then over to the terminal I go.

We arrived at the terminal yesterday at 1pm (our scheduled time) and were on board within 20 minutes. Room was ready about 20 minutes after we boarded.

• Like 1

We had a 1pm boarding time on the 8/15 sailing.  We stayed over in Cocoa Beach (Radisson was real nice btw), and had to check out of the hotel at 11.  We ran down to fill the tank, then go to the port.  We were able to drop our bags off with the porters then leave and come back.  We dropped the car off at Budget, and the shuttle bus driver (Duane) was there waiting to take us back to the port.  We go to the port at 11:30, they asked what time our boarding appt was, and they let us in right away.  We had drinks in our hands at 11:45am!  Rooms weren't ready til 2, and our bags got up by 4.

They handled everything very well, asked for our vaccination cards MULTIPLE times, gave us a bracelet and a tracelet, took our ID pics and were on the ship in no more than 8-10 minutes after walking into the terminal.

On disembarkation day (yesterday), Duane from Budget was waiting for us at 8:45, got our car and went on our way by 9:10 or so....

No need to Uber from Budget...she even said they had 3 shuttles working the day before so they run back and forth every few minutes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 8/24/2021 at 10:20 PM, jefngeo01 said:

When you drop off your bags - do you just drive through the ground floor of the parking garage - and then exit back out? 

you pull in on the right side of the garage keep left  and do a slight u turn and you will see porters. Drop off  luggage and proceed forward going outside then go around circle and head up center drive to parking attendant

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/18/2021 at 4:00 PM, jacobtsf said:

Correct. Just did that