Seattle hotel near airport

vm6514

The Radisson across the street and the Coast are probably the most convenient.  There is a 13 coins restaurant next door to the Radisson and a Sharps Roast House across the street next to the Coast. The Hampton Inn & Suites works well.  We’ve stayed at these three over the years and would stay at any again with the Radisson being our first choice due proximity to the airport and restaurants.   Another very nice option is the Cedarbrook Lodge which we look forward to someday. It always gets good reviews and makes for a good retreat.

Edited by Glaciers

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

The Radisson across the street and the Coast are probably the most convenient.  There is a 13 coins restaurant next door to the Radisson and a Sharps Roast House across the street next to the Coast. The Hampton Inn & Suites works well.  We’ve stayed at these three over the years and would stay at any again with the Radisson being our first choice due proximity to the airport and restaurants.   Another very nice option is the Cedarbrook Lodge which we look forward to someday. It always gets good reviews and makes for a good retreat.

You are very helpful thank you

1 minute ago, vm6514 said:

You are very helpful thank you

I read the The Hampton Inn & Suites  has a cruise & fly package but I could not find information

on their website,  any help would be appreciated

I had heard the downtown Seattle (near Seattle Center) Hampton Inn & Suites on 5th had a fly/cruise package at one time. Not sure about the airport. With the abbreviated season, it may not be offered.  It is in a better location if you plan to do any exploring downtown and is only 2.5 miles from the Pier 91 cruise terminal.

5 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

I had heard the downtown Seattle (near Seattle Center) Hampton Inn & Suites on 5th had a fly/cruise package at one time. Not sure about the airport. With the abbreviated season, it may not be offered.  It is in a better location if you plan to do any exploring downtown and is only 2.5 miles from the Pier 91 cruise terminal.

Thank you for your help

We've stayed at the Marriott Residence Inn close to SeaTac when we've had early flights out.  The  1/2 mile or so south on International Blvd. is fairly new & has a included happy hour w/ food on week-day evenings as well as included breakfast but we've not been since COVID so I don't know how they handle either breakfast or happy hour now.  There are 2 Hampton Inns also - one is much newer but both have a fair amount of airport noise. Neither those nor the Residence Inn are as close as the Radisson or Coast but all have regular shuttles to the airport.  There are all sorts of major chain hotels close-by. 

On 8/25/2021 at 9:36 AM, vm6514 said:

Can anyone please recommend airport hotel near  Sea–Tac Thank you

Any specific criteria or budget?

Personally I try to avoid staying over near SeaTac-- just not my favorite area. I'll wake up a little earlier and stay in downtown Seattle which is only about 25 minutes away. 

That being said there are all of the usual suspects at the airport-- I've stayed at both the Hilton and Marriott which are uninspiring yet functional and right across the street from the terminal buildings. 

A sort of sleeper hotel is down the street a friend told me about called the Cedarbrook Lodge. I already had a room at the Marriott that night but I went over for dinner and would stay there next time. You hardly feel like you are near an airport-- it has lawns, gardens, and the architecture is very PNW. Food was pretty good for an airport hotel too. 

We are flying into Seattle in the evening (only non stop flight) so we will not be exploring

Seattle before the cruise,the next morning. We need a good airport hotel that is quite, safe, and inexpensive, I need suggestions ,please help. Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Can I jump into this discussion?

My wife and I are booked on an Alskan cruise leaving Seattle on a Monday in July, 2022.  We've never been to Seattle, so we're naive. 

We'd like to fly into Sea-Tac on Saturday and spend two nights in a decent (safe, clean, with A/C) hotel without breaking the bank - I'd say we're okay with $250/night.  

Any recommendations for a hotel that provides an airport shuttle and that would afford us the opportunity to safely explore Seattle on foot?  One that has a cruise port shuttle would be a major plus!

We'd need transportation from SEA-TAC to the hotel on Saturday, then from the hotel to the Pier on that Monday.  Upon return from the cruise, we'd need transportation from the pier to a hotel near the airport to fly out the next day.  Any recommendations on hotels closer to airport?

Thanks all!

On 9/29/2021 at 7:15 AM, LEMJMcC said:

Can I jump into this discussion? My wife and I are booked on an Alskan cruise leaving Seattle on a Monday in July, 2022.  We've never been to Seattle, so we're naive. 

We'd like to fly into Sea-Tac on Saturday and spend two nights in a decent (safe, clean, with A/C) hotel without breaking the bank - I'd say we're okay with $250/night.  

Any recommendations for a hotel that provides an airport shuttle and that would afford us the opportunity to safely explore Seattle on foot?  One that has a cruise port shuttle would be a major plus!

We'd need transportation from SEA-TAC to the hotel on Saturday, then from the hotel to the Pier on that Monday.  Upon return from the cruise, we'd need transportation from the pier to a hotel near the airport to fly out the next day.  Any recommendations on hotels closer to airport?

You are better off starting a new topic. Sea-Tac is a long ways from Downtown Seattle.

Find a hotel in Downtown Seattle (lots of topics on that in the forums). You can use the light rail into Downtown if you don't have much luggage or use Uber if you do.