Premier Beverage Package Questions

jrblach

for anybody who has cruised and had the Premier Beverage Package - we have a few questions regarding bottled water

1. how do you get the bottled water?

2. do they deliver it to your cabin?

3. how do you request it?

thank you so much. this is an important feature to us.

One great thing about getting them from a bar is that they are ice cold!  I don't like water that isn't cold and it helps the poor fridge not have to cool them 🙂 Actually on the Majestic last week, we had the first fridge in over two dozen that actually kept things cold.

I will pick one up on the way back to the cabin but I normally snag a San Pellegrino water.  For"regular" water there is the bit that is delivered with the mini bar and then when we are heading ashore we grab a bottle each either at a bar on the way out of just wait and snag one while in the disembarkation line. There is usually someone along the way or at the beginning of that line with bottles of cold water to purchase.  We never buy it but have managed to have the beverage package as a perk on our last bunch of cruises. These days we are booked with Princess Plus which will afford the same conveniences.

Note: In addition to "regular" water we get for shore excursions, included with the mini bar, etc. I absolutely love getting a San Pellegrino just before bed.

1 minute ago, Thrak said:

Note: In addition to "regular" water we get for shore excursions, included with the mini bar, etc. I absolutely love getting a San Pellegrino just before bed.

For a novice with no taste buds, what is the difference between:

San Pellegrino, Perrier, and seltzer water in the can?  thanks

32 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

For a novice with no taste buds, what is the difference between:

San Pellegrino, Perrier, and seltzer water in the can?  thanks

I don't know what the difference is. Having tried them all my conclusion is that I like the San Pellegrino.

27 minutes ago, muffin said:

Thank you cr8, I thought I was the only untutored taste person!  Thrack, I assume san pelligrino in part of the Princess Plus offerings?   How do you use it!   Asking for a friend!

Yes, small (500 ml) bottles of Perrier and San Pellegrino are included in the beverage package. Larger bottles are not included. What surprises many people is that Red Bull is included with the package. (Blech... Our daughter likes Red Bull and Jägermeister. Nope, nope, nope...)