B2B test question

beanie315

21 minutes ago, beanie315 said:

Does Carnival provide you with a copy of your negative test that they administered between cruises ? we would need this for Atlantis.

Yeah, @WhaleTailFlCruiser is on Mardi Gras right now and got a free drink coupon with his negative test result letter. Said the whole turnaround off/on the ship was 45-50 minutes.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/1/2021 at 2:09 PM, beanie315 said:

Thanks for the replies. We went ahead and booked an  Atlantis day pass 

Beanie - you're right in my back yard.  We'll be in Seaside tomorrow for the Rock the Farm Festival..   Did you go to Atlantis?  If so, how was it and how did you get there and back.

We went to Atlantis ( you didn't need test results if vaccinated ) We took a cab there and back which cost $20-$25 for 4 of us . On the way we did a shared cab and only cost $20 . I enjoy watching the faux bands on Thursday nights when they play on the beach but I don't go to the one at the parking lot. I have a friend who rents my back house in the summer and also for this weekend , they enjoy it.

20 hours ago, GeoHack said:

So if you book a back 2 back Carnival will do the test for you? How much is that? I was looking at a B2B and fully vaccinated but didn't know how I would do the test getting off and then back on. 

They test you free of charge on the last day 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, GeoHack said:

So if you book a back 2 back Carnival will do the test for you? How much is that? I was looking at a B2B and fully vaccinated but didn't know how I would do the test getting off and then back on. 

Yeah, this test was to be in between, before reboarding the second leg. They started doing it on the last day of the first leg. This test requirement was announced as part of the protocols before the requirement that everyone be tested.

• Like 1