Where can a get the fast result COVID Rapt antigen test in Fort lauderdale

mantle

Looking for a place in Fort Lauderdale where I can get the Covid Rapid Antigen Test the day before the cruise - this is the test where you get results while you wait. Called airport and their testing is only for people leaving Fort Lauderdale and it is my understanding drug stores like walgreens don't have that test.

Anyone recently have this test done before cruise

Any advice greatly appreciated

A alternative is ordering the BinaxNow  Covid-19 Ag test and if you have internet where you are staying this is a option that is less expensive .  With the change to 2 day pre cruise requirement more people are doing this.  Here’s a long thread discussing this

59 minutes ago, mantle said:

Looking for a place in Fort Lauderdale where I can get the Covid Rapid Antigen Test the day before the cruise - this is the test where you get results while you wait. Called airport and their testing is only for people leaving Fort Lauderdale and it is my understanding drug stores like walgreens don't have that test.

Fast Test Now - Your Local Affordable Testing Center

Walgreens definitely offers a test that should work.  It's called Rapid Diagnotic Test - IDNow which provides results in less than 24 hours.  I had this test to get on Summit in St. Maarten two weeks ago and I had my results in 30 minutes;  my husband had his in an hour.  So as long as you are in Ft. Lauderdale more than 24 hours prior to embarkation, this could work for you.

The challenge with Walgreens is that they only open appointments for the next two days so you'd have to jump on line to get an appointment as quickly as possible two days out.  I logged on just after midnight two days out and had the pick of my appointment times.  There is no charge for these tests at Walgreens.

You don't indicate when you are sailing.  Know that things could change between now and whenever you arrive in Ft. Lauderdale.

17 minutes ago, CrusinFromL.I. said:

Make an appointment at a CVS pharmacy.  There are multiple in the Fort Lauderdale area.  I would highly suggest making it today as they are becoming scarce.  Enjoy your cruise.

I just double checked and CrusinFromL.I. is correct.  CVS offers the rapid antigen test in Ft. Lauderdale however, I didn't see any times currently available.  Start here and see if you can find a time you can schedule:  https://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing/covid-assessment  

Thank you

CVS and Walgreens does have it as well as FastTestNow mentioned above.

Also found a place called Lab Doctor

Trip not for few weeks so I have time to schedule  

Another option is LabMasters in Hollywood Florida (South of the Airport).

www.LabMastersMD.com

They have their own testing equipment and can do Antigen or PCR.

Antigen results are available in 15 minutes.

For an additional fee, you can get the results of the PCR test in as little as 30-45 minutes.

The rates are pricey but you can get the results fast.

On 9/6/2021 at 12:23 PM, mantle said:

They are free here in Palm Beach Gardens; one of the places is the Gardens Library.
You need to check:      PatientPartalFL.com  for a FREE negative Covid 19 test result in your area.
As far as I know, they are Free all over the state of Florida.

Re: Fort Lauderdale airport

Unfortunately they do no test arriving passengers only outgoing

This is per 3 diffetent sources:

Nomi Health who does testing (305-280-0441)

Naomi Health on line chat

E-mail from FLL@Broward.org

Thanks to all of you i have lots of other options