Extended Weather Forecasts

bdever

Hi everyone,

I’m on the Panorama 9/18 & the extended weather forecast shows thunderstorms in all ports for this sailing. What is your experience on the accuracy of these forecasts and the possibility of them changing? I only ask because I booked a Havana Cabana to utilize the pool and hot tubs but if extended weather forecasts are fairly accurate I might want to see if I can switch to a regular balcony cabin. Is there an extended weather forecast link you can provide that you find to be very reliable?

Thanks!

69F01515-1C4A-4F40-9BD9-EF5E02EF6F95.jpeg

6D4EEC24-50E1-4E6A-9E10-DCC13D0E1B11.jpeg

62E3176F-5FDF-4252-973B-406513D96ADB.jpeg

Hi

I would say that the weather forecasters are sometimes right predicting tomorrow's weather. They are rarely accurate 10 days in advance with consistency. Sure you might get storms passing through any given island every day, but what they can't tell you is will it be half an hour or 2 hrs.. It might be at 4 a.m.

Unless there is something major heading your way, your guess is as good as any. I did see one thing in the forecast I would bet on, that would be "0" snow. 😀

I feel like in Sept and Oct if you look at extended weather forecasts for Mexico it will almost always show thunder showers. But sometimes it can be sunny during the day with some rain in the afternoon...or sometimes it can be overcast all day. Sept is the rainiest month in that area