Trying to find info on small ship Croatia cruising

lissie

It appears there a number of companies doing small (about 40 pax) boats up and down the Croatian coast - usually a week Split to Dubrovnik or v.v. 

Can't find any reviews or info on CC though - what am I doing wrong? 

I don't think there's much info on Cruise Critic about these cruises.  Here is one line I know that does them regularly:

https://www.noble-caledonia.co.uk/general_search.php?search_term=croatia

PS – Noble Caledonia is part owned by APT, so you may also find info about these cruises from their website in Australia.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2021 at 4:31 PM, Britboys said:

The British company Saga offer these. They have an excellent reputation. You might also try a web search for croatian coastal cruises.

The OP was asking about small ships - about 40 passengers, so the Saga ships with 1000 passengers are rather too large.  This is the sort of thing the OP is looking for -

https://cruisecroatia.com

1 hour ago, Fletcher said:

The OP was asking about small ships - about 40 passengers, so the Saga ships with 1000 passengers are rather too large.  This is the sort of thing the OP is looking for -

https://cruisecroatia.com

Yes, I know. Saga do holidays other than Ocean Cruises...

https://travel.saga.co.uk/holidays/destinations/europe/croatia/dalmatian-island-explorer-mv-maritimo.aspx

• 2 weeks later...

We were booked on one this year, originally for May, then postponed til September. However cancelled that as we were uncertain about flying, so replaced with yet another cruise from Southampton 🤷‍♀️😂.

We were using Sail Croatia, and although we did not get to sail with them, we were impressed with them pre-cruise especially over the trying times with COVID. Their boats hold 36 passengers. 

Have been looking for reviews on these cruises-had found Katarina Cruise Lines which seems to own some of the ships that come up on Sail Croatia. We are booked on an Azamara cruise from Athens in April but getting increasingly concerned that some of the places we are going to, may still have a covid situation. We have friends that just came back from Croatia (not a cruise) and had a wonderful time. Trying to travel mid-May (and were looking at Infinity). Can't seem to find reviews on this site?? Any ideas appreciated. Thanks. Harry

On 10/7/2021 at 4:43 PM, westoncruiser698 said:

Have been looking for reviews on these cruises-had found Katarina Cruise Lines which seems to own some of the ships that come up on Sail Croatia. We are booked on an Azamara cruise from Athens in April but getting increasingly concerned that some of the places we are going to, may still have a covid situation. We have friends that just came back from Croatia (not a cruise) and had a wonderful time. Trying to travel mid-May (and were looking at Infinity). Can't seem to find reviews on this site?? Any ideas appreciated. Thanks. Harry

If you google Sail Croatia reviews you get a link to reviews on their own website and also to Tripadvisor and other sites that have reviews on their sailings. I read through these before we first booked to gain some insight.

• 1 month later...
On 10/7/2021 at 6:49 PM, Rv6flyer said:

We used overseas Adventure Travel. Cruise starts in Split and ends in Greece. 50 pax boat. Fun cruise. Starts in Zagreb sand bused to split.

We also did this cruise with OAT (Grand Circle Cruise Line at the time) and very much enjoyed it. But, I think they only sell in the US. 
BTW my avatar is the ship they used on that trip.

• 1 month later...

We've been to Croatia 4 times as land vacations. On our last trip in 2019, our land trip included a 7 night cruise on a small 19 cabin yacht. Our family made up 1/3 of the cabins. It was an amazing experience which I would do again in a heart beat. We used Unforgettable Croatia to book our cruise. Every night we were rafted next to about 10 other yachts presumably from Sail Croatia and Katrina. Our ship and crew were amazing. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/16/2022 at 6:40 AM, Giskard said:

We've been to Croatia 4 times as land vacations. On our last trip in 2019, our land trip included a 7 night cruise on a small 19 cabin yacht. Our family made up 1/3 of the cabins. It was an amazing experience which I would do again in a heart beat. We used Unforgettable Croatia to book our cruise. Every night we were rafted next to about 10 other yachts presumably from Sail Croatia and Katrina. Our ship and crew were amazing. 

I have just booked an Unforgettable Croatia cruise, glad to hear you really enjoyed it. I had two previous ones booked with Sail Croatia that were cancelled due to Covid and a change of ship schedule, so looking forward to being able to do this trip at last 🤞