Dining room entertainment

crooooze

The singing and dancing are O.K. but I don't like that they disrupt service. Something I find really annoying is the damn aggressive photographers - I put my hand up in front of my face, say no photos, I'm in the witness protection program!😄

• Like 2

I like it on occasion but not every night.  I was thinking they only do it on formal nights but I could be wrong.  I do hate that it slows everything down.  I think they have less choices on formal nights in the dining room so the waiters can do the show.  That was our experience on the sunshine a couple years ago.

We like it because it's quirky and fun and one of the things that is, as far as I know, unique to Carnival.  

A bit like the "towel animal invasion" on the pool deck on one of the mornings toward the end of the cruise.  

As for disturbing service, it does to some degree, but I've seen many servers NOT participating during the dance routine and continuing to serve guests during "Show Tiiime!"   

I don't like it.

I try anytime to avoid it.. 

Stupid cheesy, I know they did this thing back in the 50's & 60's at British Holiday Resorts. 

Only restraunt I have been to with singing like this was a Greece one. But it's in there culture....