Covid testing in Orlando for non-US residents.

Cruisesfun65

Could someone give us suggestions as non-US residents on where to find a PCR test location in the Orlando area? It has to be PCR (not antigen) with results within 48 hours.

We already know of the airport location and FastTest now. Anyone know if CVS or Walgreens accept non-US travelers as well (and the cost). They're not responding to our queries.

Thank you in advance!

3 hours ago, BoozinCroozin said:

Orlando is flooded with people testing. I know when we had to get tested and tired of going through what you went through, we just went to an urgent care. It was $129 for the test without insurance. 

Thank you. You think we can go to any urgent care? Because $129 is lower than what I'm seeing so far. 

And was that for an antigen or PCR test?

2 minutes ago, Cruisesfun65 said:

Thank you. You think we can go to any urgent care? Because $129 is lower than what I'm seeing so far. 

And was that for an antigen or PCR test?

I don't know. That was through insurance, so it may be different. I had to take my daughter's friend to be tested before we came home. 

There is a covid testing site at the premier outlets mall on International drive. I remember the rapid antigen test was $95 but I'm not sure of the PCR test. I took note of it just in case all out other options don't work. we can still run over there at the last minute and get tested. 

https://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlet/orlando-international/stores/covid-testing-llc

• Like 2