Las Vegas CC Dinner 3/28

jhannah

Hi Las Vegas residents:) Very sorry but we won't get into Vegas until FRI 31 MAR and we are pretty heavily committed to BtoV race events such as mandatory meetings FRI evening, the race itself (driving to Baker by noon) SAT and SUN and a show at NY NY, SUN nite. Hope you guys have a great dinner next TUE. We are hoping we can join you in June !

thanks so much for the warm welcome and invitation. i will try my best to be there but after i posted i realized that i will have a friend in from back east and i don't know how my day will play out. would it be ok if i let you know closer to tues. after i see where i'll be and what i'll be doing?? i really would love to join you, you seem like a great bunch of cruisers!

jeralyn ;)

For some reason I thought it was 6:30, or maybe because that time would work better for me with getting off work.
Everyone said in initial e-mails that 6:00 was fine. So that's what I put in the initial post of this thread. However, 6:30 works okay too.

What shall it be?

... Also if everyone who is coming could recheck back in so we can get a count of how many will be there. I will then call Claim Jumper ...
Hmmm. Seems you volunteered! ;) But I'll be happy to call them today if you want. Just e-mail me.

Looks like 10 people if Jeralyn makes it. Have I missed anyone?

Jim & Donna

Tom & Lisa

Bill & Virginia

Sea Gypsy & whoever "we" is!

Dave

Jeralyn

i was trying my best to work out coming tomorrow night but i have two friends in from back east and the one i'm seeing tomorrow has scheduled an appt with her realtor for 3pm. she already has a house here in southern highlands that she and her husband rent out but they're looking for another one and she wants my opinion. doubt i will be able to look at homes at 3, get her back to the rio where she's staying, and then drive down to green valley in time for dinner. i really wanted to meet all of you and hear all about cruising on hal since my upcoming cruise will be the first on that line. maybe some other time, please keep me in mind.

thanks!

jeralyn ;)

I just saw this! I live in Green Valley as well! But I am with a show here in town and have to be at work at 6pm....if you ever do this on a Monday I'll be there!

Hope to meet you all one day soon!

Nathan

I just saw this! I live in Green Valley as well! But I am with a show here in town and have to be at work at 6pm....if you ever do this on a Monday I'll be there!

Hope to meet you all one day soon!

Nathan

Nathan, keep watching this board, we will be having a Get Together sometime between June 3 - 10 when Holland America will be holding a conference with their Hotel Managers and Captains and we will be meeting up with some of them.

Jeralyn and Nathan sorry that you could not make it this time but keep watching the boards for June and you are definitely Welcome to join us.:)

Hi Lisa,

Tell me more about the "Las Vegas Event." Are you all going on a seven day gambling spree? The first week in June will be the "kick-off" of my two month summer vacation in my mini motorhome. I'm headed to the Oregon coast, but certainly could travel via Las Vegas!

If a "single" is welcome, I'd be interested.

Let me know.....

The latest on our Las Vegas "event" is June 03-June 10. It is still not confirmed, but looks very good so far. We should know much more in a few more weeks.

thanks again, lisa for your invitation, i certainly will be on the lookout for the june get together. enjoy your evening at the claim jumper and stay dry :rolleyes:

jeralyn ;)

Nathan, keep watching this board, we will be having a Get Together sometime between June 3 - 10 when Holland America will be holding a conference with their Hotel Managers and Captains and we will be meeting up with some of them.

Jeralyn and Nathan sorry that you could not make it this time but keep watching the boards for June and you are definitely Welcome to join us.:)

cheryl, i'm a single cruiser as well.

Hi Lisa,

Tell me more about the "Las Vegas Event." Are you all going on a seven day gambling spree? The first week in June will be the "kick-off" of my two month summer vacation in my mini motorhome. I'm headed to the Oregon coast, but certainly could travel via Las Vegas!

Let me know.....

Hi Lisa,

Let me know.....

Cheryl, in the week of June 3 - 10th Holland America is having a conference here in Las Vegas for Hotel Manager and Captains. James Deering would like to meet up with some of our local CC Board cruisers. As soon as I hear more and we can find a time and place that will work I will be letting every know the detail. I am hoping we can get a few others from HAL to join us.:)

Hi Lisa,

How fun! I'd love to travel to Las Vegas and meet up with other Cruise Critic members! Count me in! I'll be waiting for the details.....

Cheryl, in the week of June 3 - 10th Holland America is having a conference here in Las Vegas for Hotel Manager and Captains. James Deering would like to meet up with some of our local CC Board cruisers. As soon as I hear more and we can find a time and place that will work I will be letting every know the detail. I am hoping we can get a few others from HAL to join us.:)

I have to highly recommend that anyone who comes to Las Vegas - or can get here - should have dinner with this fun-loving group of CC'ers like I just did. It was as much fun as a gbreat night in the dining room onboard ship. Well, without the gentle motion of the ocean :rolleyes:

Thanks to everybody who made me feel at home, with friends I'd known for years...

I have to highly recommend that anyone who comes to Las Vegas - or can get here - should have dinner with this fun-loving group of CC'ers like I just did. It was as much fun as a gbreat night in the dining room onboard ship. Well, without the gentle motion of the ocean :rolleyes:

Thanks to everybody who made me feel at home, with friends I'd known for years...

Dave, I am so glad you were able to join us this evening, Thanks:) It was really great meeting you.

Here is a link to pictures I took.

http://community.webshots.com/album/549015863XzFuEe

Archived