Have upcoming cruises on Summit and Millennium. Will I notice any difference between the two ships?

Stockjock

We have cruises a few months apart on Summit and Millennium.  From the pictures and videos I've seen, they seem to be almost identical.  Will there be any differences, or will it feel like we're on the same ship again?  If there are notable differences, what are they?  TIA.

Edited by Stockjock

21 minutes ago, Stockjock said:

We have cruises a few months apart on Summit and Millennium.  From the pictures and videos I've seen, they seem to be almost identical.  Will there be any differences, or will it feel like we're on the same ship again?  If there are notable differences, what are they?  TIA.

I think the biggest difference you'll notice is that you are on Celebrity and not MSC 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, alyssamma said:

I think the biggest difference you'll notice is that you are on Celebrity and not MSC 🙂

LOL, well that's probably true.  My first cruise was on Celebrity, so there are definitely differences.  MSC isn't all bad.  It's just that their customer service is atrocious.

• Like 1

Just now, Stockjock said:

LOL, well that's probably true.  My first cruise was on Celebrity, so there are definitely differences.  MSC isn't all bad.  It's just that their customer service is atrocious.

I meant you posted this in the MSC forum 🙂

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stockjock said:

Damn, lol.  Well, I am on my 2nd glass of wine.  Maybe the moderator can move it to the Celebrity forum?

I've often thought your postings were on the back of a 2nd glass of wine! 😉

• Like 1

I've been on both ships.    Very similar, but not identical.   Some things are located in different places.   Unless you are switching from one ship to another in a short period of time, none of these differences are worth noting.