Is the unlimited dining package worth it on a 3 day cruise on Freedom?

It is available for lunch when the restaurant is open. You can also use it at Playmakers and Johnny Rockets on Freedom.

The price of it on my 3-day on Freedom is cheaper than a 3-night dining package, so I guess specialty dining it is for me. 

Edited by AshleyDillo
  • Like 2

We are doing the 4 day and opted for the UDP.

Plan on day 1 :

Playmakers for appetizer's

Johnny Rockets for Lunch

Izumi sushi for appetizers

Dinner at Izumi teppanyaki

Day 2-4 repeat day 1 with dinner at Giovanni or Chops or  Izumi Teppanyaki :classic_biggrin:

Edited by alexgtp
  • Like 3

I got the UDP for my 3 night cruise on Freedom this past weekend.  It was $78. I had lunch at Giovanni’s Kitchen (Chops was closed).  Dinner at Chops.  The next day was Coco Cay and all restaurants closed for lunch - Day 2 dinner at Chops. Day 3 lunch at Playmakers and dinner at Izumi.  Could have gone to Johnny Rockets but that was enough for me. All in all it was worth it for me - I would have paid much more had I not had the package.

• Like 1

I look at it this way, if the price is less than three specialty dinners, I feel it is a good value.  I purchased it for my next six three-night cruises between October and January.  I think the price before using OBC from the WOW Sale, was $78 each sailing.  I feel that is an exceptional value for the package.

Edited by TheBucketLister
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, TheBucketLister said:

I look at it this way, if the price is less than three specialty dinners, I feel it is a good value.  I purchased it for my next six three-night cruises between October and January.  I think the price before using OBC from the WOW Sale, was $78 each sailing.  I feel that is an exceptional value for the package.

Even two. I think Chops by itself was going for $55 plus tip.  Tip is included in the UDP.  Twice at Chops more than pays for the package.  The rest is free.  

• Like 1