Heineken machine at CocoCay

coaster

Recall reading something in the past about a self-serve Heineken draft dispenser on CocoCay. Our Serenade cruise just got booted from Cozumel and Costa Maya so I am doing last minute research about CocoCay and lousy Nassau. I have been to CocoCay once since the redo, but never found this beer dispenser.

20 minutes ago, Heymarco said:

Why was your cruise booted from Cozumel and Costa Maya?

Good question. I don’t know, but I can speculate. Bigger ships in the Royal fleet taking priority even though we were scheduled to go to these ports first.  Already booted from Grand Cayman earlier, but no blame on Royal’s part as it is due to local regulations there.

I asked Royal to reschedule us on the ports we were originally scheduled to go to on another date from Tampa. They can,  but can’t protect the price we paid. Very inflexible on Royal’s part. Email from Royal below of how they changed all the ports we were scheduled to go to.

Additionally, due to some itinerary planning changes, we will no longer be able to visit Costa Maya, and Cozumel, Mexico. Instead, we’ll now visit our private destination, Perfect Day at CocoCay, and Nassau, Bahamas.

Edited by coaster

20 hours ago, Steeler Nation At Sea said:

Doesn't seem likely that even if you found the dispenser, it would be self service now.

Reasonable guess, but actually it was self-serve a couple of weeks ago, in the beverage area at Chill Grill.  Not that I used it - I'm not a beer drinker - but it was there, screen was on, and no staff "guarding" it.

Beverages in general (water/juice/pop) were self-serve at Chill Grill while we were there.  Ice cream was staffed, as were beverages at the Snack Shack in the thrill park.  YMMV.

• Thanks 1