Amending a booking cost?

Converted to cruising

12 hours ago, Converted to cruising said:

I may have to amend the dates of my booking on Britannia. I have booked a select fare but can’t find the cost of amending the dates anywhere. I’ve tried to ring P and O but no luck and no reply to my e. Mail. Can anyone help? 

Currently there is no cost to transferring a booking, under the flexible transfer policy. P&O do say on their website that contacting them by email is best, however they then do contradict themselves in the transfer blurb.

In the current situation, it's important to be able to keep you updated with the very latest information. We want to stay in touch with you in whatever way you choose however we recommend at this time that email is the quickest and most efficient way for us to contact you as things are changing daily.

Transferring your booking

If your holiday is unaffected by our latest pause but you would like to reschedule, you can take advantage of our free flexible transfer policy up to the date the balance for your holiday is due. This means that if you have a Select Price or Early Saver booking you can:

• Transfer your booking to any P&O Cruises holiday currently on sale (and not just to those within the next 12 months).
  • Transfer your booking to a cruise of higher or lower value (and not just of a higher value, as is usually the case).
  • Transfer your booking an unlimited number of times (and not just once).
  • Transfer your booking free of charge.

Should you wish to transfer your booking you should call our Customer Contact Centre or your travel agent if you booked with them.