Cruise history

Bin man

Keep getting emails from p and o make sure your contact information etc uptodate so you can see all your details ,cruise history, future cruises, and your tier level .Only thing it's not working for the cruise history and future cruise please ring if you spot anything wrong .No chance 

30 minutes ago, Bin man said:

Keep getting emails from p and o make sure your contact information etc uptodate so you can see all your details ,cruise history, future cruises, and your tier level .Only thing it's not working for the cruise history and future cruise please ring if you spot anything wrong .No chance 

Is it a P&O official email or scam cannot work out from your post

1 minute ago, Rebjon said:

I looked for my cruise history and and future cruises the other day and found nothing. P&O aren't inspiring any confidence in them at the moment. Please ring - I suppose that's their idea of a joke.

Up to this moment in time everything is working fine for us including all details for our Caribbean cruise

When I log in to 'Already booked' with my cruise reference number I can see our next cruise but I'm assuming that Bin man means his general P&O customer account which is where I, like him cannot see cruise history or future cruises.

Replying to both of the last post yes they are official marketing emails and second it is the general customer account like you cannot see them. They were there about 5 weeks ago but suppose its another annoying IT issue . My cruise booking for iona in 5 weeks is there just hope it behaves itself for getting tickets etc 

On the topic of previous cruises - our cruising life started on honeymoon- 26yrs ago with P&O Oriana! 23 night Caribbean, followed by another 23 night plus a 14 night- last two around 23/24 years ago . At the time we weren’t aware of the Peninsular Club or reward programme, so didn’t log nights . 
having recently started using P&O again , they say they have no records of previous cruises and won’t recognise the journeys - bit disappointing. 
anyone have any luck in logging earlier cruises ? 
many thanks 

Yes they are all missing .They must have done something to the Web site the box for previous cruise history is not highlighted in red like the other boxes on the page . Dont think anybody can sort it out .They don't seem to be interested in sorting it out either Sent various emails on subject so far no replies .I live in hope 

2 hours ago, Cruise lady 321 said:

On the topic of previous cruises - our cruising life started on honeymoon- 26yrs ago with P&O Oriana! 23 night Caribbean, followed by another 23 night plus a 14 night- last two around 23/24 years ago . At the time we weren’t aware of the Peninsular Club or reward programme, so didn’t log nights . 
having recently started using P&O again , they say they have no records of previous cruises and won’t recognise the journeys - bit disappointing. 
many thanks 

Our first P&O cruise was in 2012 and the nights have always been logged automatically. So did people have to actually log their own history in the 90s? 

I'm not sure on  that one we started 2001 and was called portunus club prior to that it was posh club now peninsular club ,could change it again call it the phantom club as its non existant on the Web site . When it changed to the peninsular club they carried forward the points and in our case slightly enhanced it so we wouldn't loose out on the great  benefits one could get .Now down to a pair of oversized Slippers and a pin if your lucky not the nice binoculars, salt and peppers, compact mirror for the ladies , The only real benefit was the early boarding slot but that's going to be a lottery no chance , but at least we are hopping to go in the next 5 weeks all being well so I must stop moaning and chill !

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cruise lady 321 said:

many thanks 

Not much help to you, but Princess have records of our first cruise with them back in 1999. Amazing really, because it was 17 years before we cruised with them again ! 

9 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Ours shows Mediterranean and points total.

I have kept a record of all our cruises,dates,cruise length and itineraries with every cruise line.

Graham

Not as detailed as you Graham, but I keep an Xcel spreadsheet of how many nights we've been on each ship for our sea going cruises.  And a linked pie chart to show the data in %.  Current leader is Oceana.

Unfortunately Mum never kept totals for the times we travelled to/from CCCP when I was a kid so those details aren't included.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Son of Anarchy said:

Not as detailed as you Graham, but I keep an Xcel spreadsheet of how many nights we've been on each ship for our sea going cruises.  And a linked pie chart to show the data in %.  Current leader is Oceana.

Unfortunately Mum never kept totals for the times we travelled to/from CCCP when I was a kid so those details aren't included.

Most of our cruises have been on Royal Caribbean.

Top ships are Ventura 4 times and Splendour of the seas 3 times.

We have been on every P&O cruise ship usually on their maiden season.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2021 at 2:18 PM, Cruise lady 321 said:

many thanks 

I would imagine that the loyalty programme when you started was the POSH Club. Some say it meant Port Out Starboard Home, but then others deny this. Anyway since POSH it has changed and changed again to it's current tier system. Mainly due to so many travellers gaining the upper limits of the tier system. So they are making it more difficult to obtain the top tiers which you need to have travelled 55 nights in two years. I suspect in your case much of the info regarding the POSH Club is no longer available or would be considered anyway.

17 hours ago, molecrochip said:

Its worth remembering that until 2001?, if you did not cruise, your points halved each year. It was after that they stayed for good. Hence why some people may not see their original cruises as by 2001 they were worth less than 1 point.

Thank you. I didn't cruise that far back but my cruising history like everyone else's has disapeared from the P&O site. It shows my loyalty points but I have no means of checking its accuracy. @molecrochip is this a glitch in the system? I's been like that since July. TIA

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

When you go into your cruise history it's now saying this:-

'We apologise, however we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the 'Cruise History' function on our website.

To ensure guests sailing soon receive all their applicable benefits, we are prioritising guests who have a future cruise booking departing within the next month, therefore if you meet this criteria please email loyalty@pocruises.com.'