Solarium bistro open for dinner?

jkx

1 hour ago, CaroleC said:

It was last week when we were on Harmony

Did you try it Carole? If so, what did you think?  I have booked it for a couple of nights next week when the MDR menus are lacking in things we like.

Just now, FionaMG said:

Did you try it Carole? If so, what did you think?  I have booked it for a couple of nights next week when the MDR menus are lacking in things we like.

No, sorry Fiona we didn’t. I was in the pool one day though and overheard a couple talking about how much they’d enjoyed it the night before. I’m sure it will be really good.

6 minutes ago, CaroleC said:

No, sorry Fiona we didn’t. I was in the pool one day though and overheard a couple talking about how much they’d enjoyed it the night before. I’m sure it will be really good.

That's good to know. Thanks! ☺️

7 hours ago, FionaMG said:

We have eaten dinner at the Solarium on Harmony in the past.  We love it.  Good food and atmosphere.  It’s a go to for us.

Is there a way to view the menus by day for the MDR?  I will be on Symphony in 12 days.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Is there a way to view the menus by day for the MDR?  I will be on Symphony in 12 days.

Go into the Royal app.  Pull up Dining, then look at the menu for the main dining room.  Scroll to the left to "page" through the days.

Sailing on the Oasis Oct. 17.  First time on her.  I've heard good things about the Solarium Bistro and would like to try it.  I've looked on the app for menus but there is only one for the first night.  Is the nightly menu the same as in the MDR or do they offer different things?  TIA

4 minutes ago, Cruiser24 said:

Sailing on the Oasis Oct. 17.  First time on her.  I've heard good things about the Solarium Bistro and would like to try it.  I've looked on the app for menus but there is only one for the first night.  Is the nightly menu the same as in the MDR or do they offer different things?  TIA

The Solarium Bistro features Mediterranean cuisine, and I believe the menu is the same nightly. There are some buffet items and main course menu items. I will be on a B2B on the Ovation on Oct. 1, and have reserved a few nights on each leg. 

17 minutes ago, Cruiser24 said:

Is the nightly menu the same as in the MDR or do they offer different things?  

The menu may be the same every night but different from the MDR. The current sailing menu in the RCI app should show it.

Edited by Biker19

7 minutes ago, Cruiser24 said:

The Solarium Bistro menu doesn't change during the week. They have the same entrees available every evening.

14 hours ago, floridababa said:

There is no place on the app to make a reservation unless I don't know how to do it 

Can someone tell me how?

To book dining in the app you usually need to be connected to the ship's wifi - do it in the planner in a browser pre cruise.

14 hours ago, floridababa said:

There is no place on the app to make a reservation unless I don't know how to do it 

Can someone tell me how?

I made my reservations via Cruise Planner, but once I made them, they do show up on the app.