Celebrity Edge Australia 2023/2024 season

Jeremiah1212

14 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

What TA site? Official celebrity cruises' TA site or a general one? Do they have other 2023 itineraries available? Let's say Europe 2023 or the opening schedule?

Can't tell you where I find them, CC rules don't allow me to post it, No more 2023 itineraries available yet

19 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

What TA site? Official celebrity cruises' TA site or a general one? Do they have other 2023 itineraries available? Let's say Europe 2023 or the opening schedule?

It's a screenshot from the portal for Celebrity travel agents. No big secret. The remaining 2023 itineraries probably won't be available until closed to October/November if they follow their normal release timeline. 

• Thanks 1

Interesting schedule although seems a bit incomplete. The posted itineraries don’t show embarkation and debarkation ports. One of them lists Bay of Islands as the first destination but there’s no way that port could possibly embark passengers…it’s a tender port. Hoping to get back to NZ in 2023, prob not for a cruise but to visit family but if that doesn’t work then another NZ cruise in 2024 would be great.  I’ll wait for the actual posting from X, I guess to see the updated/actual schedule. 

5 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

It's a screenshot from the portal for Celebrity travel agents. No big secret. The remaining 2023 itineraries probably won't be available until closed to October/November if they follow their normal release timeline. 

That's what I thought. There is a way to get the remaining ones if we are lucky and they have them in the website's coding. With this we managed with another guy to get Oceania's 2023 itineraries a month ago, which have not been revealed yet anywhere!

Edited by SummmerInKefalonia
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

That's what I thought. There is a way to get the remaining ones if we are lucky and they have them in the website's coding. With this we managed with another guy to get Oceania's 2023 itineraries a month ago, which have not been revealed yet anywhere!

Ooooh where can I find the Oceania new itineraries?! I’m anxious to see them (along with Celebrity). 

8 minutes ago, Barwick Cruiser said:

Interesting schedule although seems a bit incomplete. The posted itineraries don’t show embarkation and debarkation ports. One of them lists Bay of Islands as the first destination but there’s no way that port could possibly embark passengers…it’s a tender port. Hoping to get back to NZ in 2023, prob not for a cruise but to visit family but if that doesn’t work then another NZ cruise in 2024 would be great.  I’ll wait for the actual posting from X, I guess to see the updated/actual schedule. 

Both Sydney and Auckland with two that start in Sydney and end in Aukland and vice versa.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/2023-2024-cruises/2023-australia-new-zealand-cruises

Edited by Jeremiah1212
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, AbbyCruiser45 said:

Thoughts on if Captain Kate will sail this route? I know there are certain places Bug cannot go (I don't know which places though). Could this be pointing to her getting Beyond from the get go? 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRgjmMXE/

Maybe this is a little teaser? Her next 'career milestone' is God Mother and take out a brand new ship. I would be 0% shocked if she was the first Captain to sail Beyond. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

Both Sydney and Auckland with two that start in Sydney and end in Aukland and vice versa.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/2023-2024-cruises/2023-australia-new-zealand-cruises

Thanks for this link! Looks like some great itineraries and hopefully by that point the whole travel experience will be closer to the normal that we remember! 

Happy news for those who will be getting a great ship.  Glad we sailed  on her twice from Port Ev     Our next E class booking would be  Apex..if we go on  E Class again..I loved itm  dh not so much, so maybe Equinox if we can!

1 minute ago, hcat said:

Happy news for those who will be getting a great ship.  Glad we sailed  on her twice from Port Ev     Our next E class booking would be  Apex..if we go on  E Class again..I loved itm  dh not so much, so maybe Equinox if we can!

Curious  about the rte there?

Hawaii??

4 hours ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

I never followed the schedule. To me it is all way too cofusing. Usually when I purchase a cruise, I just check on the date a month prior to departure to make sure that everything is going fine

54 minutes ago, hcat said:

Curious  about the rte there?

Hawaii??

I think it is coming from Europe, as a little while back there was an entry for Celebrity Edge in Darwin port schedule, which has now disappeared.

4 hours ago, AbbyCruiser45 said:

Thoughts on if Captain Kate will sail this route? I know there are certain places Bug cannot go (I don't know which places though). Could this be pointing to her getting Beyond from the get go? 

I don't think Captain Kate will bring the Edge here as Australia and New Zealand has very strict quarantine rules.

• Like 1

Just received an email from Celebrity about the Edge coming to Australia for the 2023/2024 ( as an Aussie I'm stoked)

Bookings open October 13th 

Link to more info: https://www.celebritycruises.com/au/2023-2024-cruises/2023-australia-new-zealand-cruises

Screenshot_20210923-112342_Gmail.jpg

Edited by xxpinksaltxx
Updated with link
  • Like 2